Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson

May 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): rock
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 days 32 mins
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: central time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Johnson Matthews
Chaos name (include your rank): Mason Matthews Alpha
Civilian name: John Matthes
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198991986547/
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-this is my first staff but this is my one for overseer assistant :https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/overseer-assistant-us.3910/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any kicks bans or warns ever on this community.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- yes multiple times but it was a long time ago and i cant give examples the game was unturned thats all i remember i swear
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- yes i have joined many server that serious rolepay such as atlas and daunt less gaming
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 10 hours on weekends maybe 5 or 4 on school days
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I have spent a long time on this server and realized it was the best scp garry's mod server I have played in years, the community on the SCP server is fun and funny. I like the time consuming days to become a junior to senior researcher. Also its because i want to help server with its problems with tollers, mingers, and etc. Another is the server has made me make friends i will never forget and I want that to continue for other people on the server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think in my general opinion that i could help with sits and deal with people who cause problems because I can try to get evidence for something before I take action so i don't wrongfully warned, kicked, or banned. I think I should be chosen then the other candidates is I have more experience the other candidates and i always have a calm and respectful mind, also i would try to be respectful at all time to the accused. I could also try to solve problems in different ways. I make up for all of that with common sense.

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
- Support

+/- Little RP Interactions
+/- Unkown On Maturity

- Application Seems Rushed
- Answers are vague.
- Broke Application Rules (Mentioned Other Servers)
- Similar Response on Overseer Assistant App
I would have to agree with him. Your application looks rushed and poor grammar.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Johnson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.