Stan ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Stan "Banned" Man

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235632297

Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DinksterVonTicklefingers/

Date of ban: 11/18/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe toxicity

Who banned you: Finesse

Ban length?: 3 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Considering I didn't say the F slur the only thing I can do is continue not saying it?

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yeah for NITRP (I killed a dude in a staff sit)

Why should you be unbanned: Because my ban was false. Nuke called an admin on me claiming that I called him the f slur when I did not. He provided a very laggy clip in which you can barely understand what even Nuke is saying. My voice in said clip cuts out multiple times so it is impossible to hear what I even said. This is a false ban for a word that I did not say.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I don't know how I can ensure that, it happens half the time by casually playing

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I am bored as all hell and have nothing to do all day and its quite fun to play on the server

Thats Nukes clip
The exact words I said was "Fuck you suck my fucking dick cunt"
The clip continuously cuts out and you cant make out what I am saying

Finesse

Jul 25, 2022
Hello @Dinkster sorry for the late response.

The reason for your ban was it sounded like in the clip that nuke provided that you said the F slur. If you didn't I apologize but in the clip provided it sounds like you did which would warrant a 3 day ban.

Kind regards, Finesse

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Dinkster,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

With the evidence provided, it's not sufficient enough to have warranted a ban. Due to the quality of the audio, it makes it hard for us to determine what was actually said. This conclusion is also made after several other people listened to the audio.

Based on the above, the ban will be lifted and removed from your history.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.