Star wars event (MRP)

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
People dislike me for asking for a star wars RP event for MRP, but what's your opinion and the probability of one actually happening?

GTX

Feb 3, 2021
Well, The lore of the server is based in WW3 and I think everyone want to stick to that but it will be good for like a off roleplay event but I would say 25/100 for the possibility..

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Well, The lore of the server is based in WW3 and I think everyone want to stick to that but it will be good for like a off roleplay event but I would say 25/100 for the possibility..
If you think about it CU (Civilgamers Starwars RP) counts as the civilgamers universe so if you were to include StarWars into MRP it would be lore-connected (kinda).

GTX

Feb 3, 2021
If you think about it CU (Civilgamers Starwars RP) counts as the civilgamers universe so if you were to include StarWars into MRP it would be lore-connected (kinda).
Well it could renamed as a Alien Event? but I like the idea.

Landfield

Game Master
Game Master
Dec 25, 2020
This is a military rp server not a star wars server, I don't see how you confused the two, but hey ho. I want a CG TTT mil RP even tbh Pog @tinn

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
This is a military rp server not a star wars server, I don't see how you confused the two, but hey ho. I want a CG TTT mil RP even tbh Pog @tinn
Star wars, MilitaryRP just change the skins and make it space and its star wars

Terminator

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
How can you possibly mix World War 3 and Star wars. Think of the blasters, tie-fighters, lightsabers.

lybbx

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
aha x
so where the fuck are my money printers, weeb job and postman van from the civilgamers universe :mad:

also imagine new players lol, they'd think they've joined SWRP and leave