Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Code:
> Activating Windowed Mode. . .

Code:
> Activation Complete

Code:
> Activating Cognitohazardous Protection Protocol . . .
1671419366726.png

Code:
> Cognitohazardous Protocol Engaged . . .

1671419382270.png

Code:
> "Running Straigt" Complete. . .

Code:
> Life-signs Recognized. . .

Code:
> Enter Credentials . . .

Code:
> "The Sun Dances in The wake of the sky"

Code:
> Welcome, Site Director "Raio"
Code:
> Opening File Encryption . . .

Code:
> Decryption Complete. . .

Code:
> Opened File "Transient" . . .

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57604163
Discord name: Starling The Enscribed Doge #1859
For how long have you played on CG SCP: ~ 1 Year
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Character name(s):
Micheal "Immortal" Long, "Stalingrad", "Transient"
Civilian name: Motley Eye
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Overseer Assistant [Held]
Medical Consultant [Held]
Executive Researcher (Short Period, Trial)[Held]
Site Advisor [Current]
MTF E-11 Lt [Held] , MTF E-11 Cpt [Held], MTF E-11 Cpt [Held], E-11 Lt, [Held]
MTF Nu-7 [Held}
CI MCOM [Held], CI DELCOM [Held], CI-D [Current]
GOC PVT [Held]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No.
-
Why are you applying for Site Director?:
During my time as Site Advisor, I have seen an extreme Disconnect between the Factions that I and other Site-Advisors watch over. Whether that be a general lack of communication or lack of power that Advisors hold to assist their respective departments and allow them to thrive and grow with the assistance of their Advisors. I wish to rebuild the bridge of power that Site-Admin should have within the Facility, Allowing O5/Ethics a better place and better time dealing with more pressing matters than general squabbling and Power-Struggles within the facility.

During my time inside the Facility, Both as Site-Advisor and not. I have witnessed those in high-ranking positions blow off, Even insult the newest players and make them feel unwelcome or like trash. Leading to them leaving or breaking rules to be noticed. I just wish that everyone could enjoy the server in the same way I could and with a similar enjoyment of day-to-day Activities.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
During my time as a Site-Advisor. Frankly, it was a short time, but it was eventful. I helped out immensely within the facility, Writing up policies, Assisting MTF E-11 with a major investigation in their manpower, and other much MUCH more high-ranking duties. While I don't believe that makes me the most qualified or even acquainted with the general duties of a Site Director, I wish to lead by example to our Facility. You cannot expect others to play for 7 hours a day if you won't do it yourself, Allowing others the opportunities I myself had.

During my time as Site-Director. I have been extremely active in both a Legislative and In-Person stance. During my Reviews of E-11, Intel, and Internal Affairs; I conducted upwards of 25 Reviews for a simple 4-review tract. I am dedicated to the Facility and wish to ensure the best.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: Site Administration IRP is to ensure the site functions and operates in a fluid fashion. Allowing for conducive work and flow in everyday operations, alongside assisting personnel, and directors. Or anyone that requires assistance in their roles to ensure that they can work without a worry about procedure or operation.
Though as a Director within the Facility, Your job is not so much to ensure that the Facility is running smoothly, But rather smooth over arguments or policies that need to be re-written. Ensuring the Facility doesn't burn down to a simple mistake. And ensuring that Directives handed out by Ethics/O5, are completed swiftly and without issue. And Allowing assistance to Regiments / Departments when Needed.

-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Micheal "Immortal" Long, A name drawn in by the worlds surrounding him and the anomalies he fought on a daily basis. . . The eyes of many dawned over him. Born a simple country boy. Micheal was formed by the fields of his work and his days spent in the sun. Shortly after turning 18, He applied to the USMC, becoming a simple Infantryman at the beginning of the Afghanistan Occupation. Beginning on Day 1, Micheal showed no apprehension against charging directly into what could be called a disaster zone. And killing whatever raised a gun to him or his comrades. Though this held little regard in the eyes of his superiors, berating and chastising him for the almost dereliction of his duty. Being Reeled back to his groups and always griping about the pace.

Shortly into his career, Micheal was on a standard patrol through the southern regions of Afghanistan. When some sort of sand beast launched itself at the Heavy Vehicle convoy. It was Chaos, Base was unreachable. Everyone firing. Minutes turned into days as Micheal felt bones cracking in his body, Pain. Absolute agony as the Vehicle he rode was sent flying.

The rest of the week is a blur. In and out of Hospitals. Until a day when a group of men in suits approached him, Unidentified in their suits as they took Micheal and the survivors of the convoy away, Loading them into Large Armored vehicles, The CIA? FBI? No one knew. Till the defining rumbling of Asphalt before they were all thrown from the Truck, Led into a plane with no windows as they're cuffed and thrown into seats. Days it felt like, Running fevers, and sickness were rampant among the measly men around him.

Code:
 > Opening File " INTERVIEW_01_IN_30_SMIA " - TRANS ARCH

1672046319723.png

Code:
> File Corrupted. . . Attempting Retrieval. . .

Code:
> ERROR  E-334 . . .

Code:
 > UNKNOWN ERROR FAULT; CONTACT RAISA #444533-2A5

Immortal, Having shed his name. Donned his old E-11 Uniform, The recently ripped-off Captain Insignia missing. A smile adorning his face, He stepped out of the bunks for what was the 1000th time now. Seeing Flames, Sitting. Sharpening another Knife, His commander. Friends, One of the few faces he recognized anymore. His smile weakened as he heard the man Scoff lightly. A familiar tone whenever he saw his new Private; For what felt like the 5th time, Step out of bunks.

"The suit doesn't fit, Micheal. You need to get the new issues."

"I will Flames, Once this one is ruined."

"Ruined by another Private who jumps in the way of 682, Perhaps."

A Chuckle That's what he got from Flames. A smile drifted onto his face. He hadn't fucked up for once.

Code:
 > Attempting Retrieval Incident Report # 55### - E-11 "TRANS" [ARCH-D]

Code:
> Error, Audio Transcript Failure. . . .

Code:
 > Attempting Video Retrieval. . . .

Code:
 > Error, Unknown Fault. . .

Code:
 > Loading Backup # 02-04-20##

Code:
 > Loading Failed. . .

THE ADVISOR
A Long Dormant Heart; Still beating. But ever-present. Waiting. Biding, It will Awaken

Code:
 " CHAOS "
. . . Running Boots, Lush Forest. The eyes stared down upon the man crouched on the forest floor. A Weapon raised, A click aloud. The sound of speaking was heard; Muffled. A Sword slashing. . . The last Breath.

The World Burning; The Eyes of those above were now clenched. Pain.

Micheal, His Name. Adorned in Scars of the past, Covered in Symbols of the new world. A burning world.

Pain, Agony. That is the world now.

The Foundation? Gone, Just like everything else Micheal Knew.

Code:
 > Closing File. . .

Code:
 > File Successfully Closed. . .

Code:
 > Wiping. . .

Code:
 > File Wiped. . .

Attachments

• 1672046260548.png
    1672046260548.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 1

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Co-Director Applicant - Starling
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Co-Director.

After consideration from Foundation Command, it is the unanimous agreement that you are fit for the promotion to Site-56's Co-Director. Please contact your local RAISA Office and receive your updated credentials. Congratulations, Site Director Starling.

On behalf of O5-2,
- Overseer Assistant Morgan​

Status
Not open for further replies.