Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Killerstarling6
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 0d 3h 32m
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: CST [Midwest]
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 CSG Micheal "Immortal" Long
Chaos name (include your rank): CI - G "Stalingrad"
Civilian name: Louis
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57604163
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First Application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: Nothing.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Roughly 3 Separate instances of being staff; Ranging from Moderator to Senior Admin. Alongside Co-Owner of smaller things; Such as Chatrp's, etc.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes; I have been RP'ing for roughly 8 Years; Starting with a server that had one of the first SCPrp Servers, And have been subsequently moving between servers now and again; Alongside actively RP'ing in ChatRP's.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 7-8 MWF, 3-4 TTHSaSu
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator for Civil gamers because of the lack of Administrative members during odd hours (1 AM My Time), Etc. Alongside I wish to ensure that the server is being handled with utmost effectiveness.

I also dislike seeing the server descend into chaos due to Mingey personnel, therefore causing players to leave. I also like having an idea of what's going on And allowing myself to have a wider view within the server will allow me to gain insight and act better in an IC manner other than just quietly sitting in the back.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am well versed with the ins and outs of ULX And have been staff in different instances. Alongside I am (hopefully) well known to the US server; meaning I have relationships already formed with the player base. Ensuring that I can speak with them on a person-by-person basis and ensure that treatment is fair; and just. Using my previous knowledge of them for circumstantial evidence.
Alongside I work for a Service Company; Meaning I have customer service knowledge in high-stress situations, And giving me a good idea of how some people interact and work.

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
+ Support

+ Good RP experience
+ Mature
+ No warnings or Bans
+ Has Experience on other servers in High RP roles as well as Staff on other servers.
+ Active In-Game and In Teamspeak
+ I have not had a bad situation with him

+/- Some minor grammar errors in the Application

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

My experience with you has been quite good, you seem to be mature from what I've seen in you in RP. You're active in-game and in Teamspeak. You have a good roleplaying ability.

Good Luck...

Rings

Mar 24, 2022
+ SUPPORT
+ You are Mature
+ No Warnings or Bans
+ Have had Great interactions with
+ Good at Roleplaying
+ Very active within Game and in TeamSpeak

/ Application is not very detailed, some grammar errors

Herb

Mar 15, 2022