Stee Ven 22415

Status
Not open for further replies.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159217625
Discord name: harold,#5927
For how long have you played on CN SCP: A bit over a year with around 1800 hours
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: PST
Character name(s):
Foundation: Stee Ven Jr.
CI: CI-C DELCOM "Reborn"
GOC: Stee 'fake' ven
Civilian name: Stee Ven Jr
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held: Exec. Researcher, MTF E-11 LT, Site Advisor
Holding CI Delcom
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Fear RP | FailRP Sep 4 2022 for ignoring a gun on me and jumping into dblock pit to avoid arrest
LTARP ban, wifi crash before I could get back on or appeal
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I have lots of experience on the server doing RP in my various positions as well as some things I am working on now. I also have experience and am familiar with server rules. I also used to play SCP 912 a good amount, so I have experience being a passive SCP that can assist the Foundation in various ways. I also have a good amount of experience with serious, Passive RP on the server in general.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

SCP-22415 helps people who are doing things that it considers morally good. SCP-22415 can also only do morally good actions when doing things. When in combat SCP-22415 has to help non-combatives escape the situation first before helping combatants.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

First the researchers need to be helped, because they may have lost health or not be able to escape. You need to be using the heal ability or allowing them into the pocket realm so they can get away to safety.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

No because if you repelled SCP-076 then he would fly into the researcher and kill him and there are no other steps that can be taken to help the researcher.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

I would not do anything as I am not allowed to help escaping D-Class.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @stee ven ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.