Not open for further replies.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Your in-game name: Stee Ven

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159217625

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/henbrk/home

Date of ban: Mon Dec 5 2022

What is your exact] ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP [A] NLR [A] -Bulldog

Who banned you: Bulldog

Ban length?: 11 hours 7 minutes

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Considering what could have happened, if I believe I broke a rule try my best to wait around 15 minutes to get brought to a sit? While I have no memory of breaking said rule, I should probably just be more careful with how I conduct myself on the server I suppose.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: If I am being completely honest, I don't really know what I did. I was forced to get off by my parents and I'm usually pretty good with rules, considering my in-game rank and such. I probably either left at an inconvienient time or there was a mistake, but I don't remember breaking NLR or even being brought for it. Not sure if it's possible to be punished for LTAP before having knowledge you broke a rule? But as I mentioned earlier, maybe i did do something that broke nlr, then the sit was open for a long time and before it was taken I left? No idea what happened honestly. Went to sleep an hour after I got off as well. I checked the time I was banned and, while I am not sure, I am pretty sure I got off at 8 PM last night, and was banned at 10:46 PM? I was long asleep at that point.
To sum things up, I don't remember why I was banned, I was never brought for breaking NLR, nobody told me anything, and I was banned ~2 hours after I got off.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Like I said earlier, conduct myself better around site, ensure I do not repeat mistakes, and if I believe I broke a rule, either make a sit asking to be brought quicker since I need to get off, or wait longer to get off (this is not always an option, my parents are very strict when it comes to getting off games on weekdays, if im late then I get grounded for a day-week.) This is the most action I can take in the future because, in all honesty, I am not sure what I did.

Note - Below is an image of my ban incase i left information out

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Multiple reasons, but I'll try to keep it short. Firstly, I don't remember breaking any rules. I logged off last night in quite the haste and don't remember anything involving NLR. Second, I greatly enjoy this server. I hold 2 clearance 4 positions, exec. researcher, and Site Advisor, was an E-11 SGT, and I am a CI-G, as well as being an ex-staff member. I have hundreds of hours worth of playtime, and still plan to apply for gamemaster in the future, which is why I want to rejoin this server so greatly.image.png

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Hello Stee Ven
I do have to apologize for a couple things in this reply. I am very sorry about the ban, I was very confused about rules and mixed them up resulting in this ban. I am really sorry about that, I am working to get this ban reversed as quickly as possible. I also have to apologize about the late response to this as well. I hope that this doesn't ruin your fun on this server. I wish you the best of luck and again I apologize about the false ban.
-Bulldog

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @henbrk ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After talking with Bulldog, I am understanding he simply used the wrong type of punishment, (LTAP instead of LTARP). it's a simple mix-up, and I'll unban you ASAP.​

Status
Not open for further replies.