Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022

PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested (Which job): CI
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526725088

Photograph of PAC: Pac

Henry was born on May 14 in Kovrov, Russia. The eldest of three brothers, Henry was surrounded by the influence of the Russian military. Both parents worked in the military support factories, his father in mechanical engineering and his mother in textiles. Hoping to escape a grueling life in the factory, Basuda was encouraged by his parents and teachers to enlist in the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Along with the standard training of weapon expertise, protection detail, and high speed pursuit, Henry showed adroit skills with hostage rescue and information gathering.

Clever strategies and self-sufficiency meant that Henry was perfect for an undercover operation in the port town of Naryan-Mar on the Barents Sea. His successful efforts to shut down organized crime prompted his recruitment into the highly respected Spetsnaz. Basuda became an avid hunter and trapper during his time in the Arctic Circle, before being transferred to Beslan in 2002. Not long after, Henry encountered a strange man at his door, advertising about freedom and releasing the unkown. Henry followed this invitation, soon leading him to join the Chaos Insurgency.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
If you replicated Kapkan in a gmod form instead of using a ripped asset it'd look so much better, models ripped from other games just don't look right in a gmod setting.

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
If you replicated Kapkan in a gmod form instead of using a ripped asset it'd look so much better, models ripped from other games just don't look right in a gmod setting.
Literally was just the only kapkan model on workshop small enough to import

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Literally was just the only kapkan model on workshop small enough to import
(You don't seem to understand my point)
Using a model that was from a much higher detail game (R6S) makes the model look incredibly out of place. It would fit a CI setting though considering they mostly use russian gear.

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
(You don't seem to understand my point)
Using a model that was from a much higher detail game (R6S) makes the model look incredibly out of place. It would fit a CI setting though considering they mostly use russian gear.
Ah i get what you mean. Yeah, the model may not look the best but it still fits in with CI and is a fun little reference to one of my favourite games

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
-support wack

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Character Approved

Hello @Sterbxn ,

Your Character Bio has been approved at the SECOND of OCTOBER.

By Transient, Stee Ven, Artemis

Any changes to your Character Bio will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,
Transient​

• Haha
Reactions: Naffen
Status
Not open for further replies.