Steve Ethics Application Again Again [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456449592
Discord name: JustADutch#9824
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 months and overall 9 days off playtime
In what country are you located?:
Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Steve Dutch
Civilian name: Dutch Steve
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics Assistant 2X (nu7 pvt - ci A )

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
1X fearrp

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Although I have been an ethics assistant for a moment, I am NOT the best candidate there can be way more people better than me but I do my best that's the only thing that matters. And I believe that my experience on the server and as IA/Assitant would make me a perfect fit for assistant, I dint wanna apply for member instantly cause I want to learn all the ways that ethics works. Yes, of course, I know the legal codex and the code of ethics. When I arrest someone I follow the legal codex and the code of ethics. I haven't been in the community for long but hey on one side that's good I did not start a conflict with anyone yet or started any drama. EDIT: I as well have prior experience as a high command member on other roleplay servers fivem and gmod.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The Assistant is here for making notes on subjects, And look at mtf/Senior members do their jobs. And respond to scenarios where ethics has been requested this can be anything from a class d complaining about something to getting information about departments. were expected to watch senior members do their stuff and take notes off them. You as well help give your opinion on certain things like test documents.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Steve Dutch. currently is an IA agent who takes his job seriously. Steve was born ██/██/████ in the Netherlands as soon as he was a kid he always dreamed of being a police officer, when he turned 18 he started joining the police force after hard training when he turned twenty, He would be enlisted ina special police subdivision Called DSI (special intervention service) when he joined the DSI, he stumbled across a man who offered him a job at the SCP foundation. Steve started as a security guard but instantly realized he wanted a job so he can stop all of the unethical people after he saw the code of ethics he started to admire the Code of Ethics so he ranked up in the GENSEC department going from Cadet to officer soon he realized he could be an IA agent to enforce the legal codex and code of ethics. Steve took his job very seriously and always did his best to make people happy after steve's ████ day as an IA agent he realized that he could join the ethics committee so he can make sure that fair treatment happens and give rights to all foundation even Class-D. When steve tried to join the ethics committee as an assistant his ambassadors and all of his friend's dint believe in him but steve always believed he could join if he does his best. Steve knows that having good morals and getting an even better way to enforce it would help the foundation's already super reputation.

PS: I AM RE-APPLYING SINCE PEOPLE SAID I SHOULD CAUSE I WAS GOOD AT MY JOB BUT THAT'S FOR ETHICS TO DECIDE (anyone who said I was good at my job thanks I hope this works and if it doesn't so be it. (I know some people who don't want me back so iff you don't just write minus support with the reason cough cough Kowalski cough)

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
+ Support
Steve Dutch has been the best Ethics Assistant and has been removed for bullshits. Bring him back

Cybek

May 8, 2022
Neutral =/=
+ While he was on he did well as ECMA
+ Very active
+ Was enjoyable to be around

- Removal reason was a pretty big one
-While there were reports of good work there was some also against you during your time

Despite the reports and removal I hope you can come back and improve in the Assistant role as a lot of people liked hanging out with you and seeing your work. Hope the app goes well and good luck

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
- Support

Dutch, I was probably one of the big reasons you got removed from Ethics. After finding out that what you was trying to get me to do was actually not allowed, I was shocked. It was pretty stupid, and I didn’t even realise this.

Austin

Mar 29, 2022
Hell
- Support

Dutch, I was probably one of the big reasons you got removed from Ethics. After finding out that what you was trying to get me to do was actually not allowed, I was shocked. It was pretty stupid, and I didn’t even realise this.
bruh stfu stop being a hater on my man, let him do his random shit

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
- Support

dear @finleyhyland08
Sadly I have no recall of this could you please tell me what this was? and if you say you don't remember then how did you remember it was bad?

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Dutch's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee agrees that you are not best suited to be an assistant.

Due to your removal twice, the committee is not convinced at this time you will make a good judgement on our behalf.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application. You may re-apply in two weeks.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Member​

Status
Not open for further replies.