Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Rel_Grill

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54678172

Discord name: Mr.pinguino

For how long have you played on CG SCP: First join the server in 2022 but recently came back during early December 2023 Since then I've been pretty much been playing non-stop

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT +0

Character name(s): Steve Gunderson

Civilian name: Vinnie

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

>MTF - E-11 CPL Steve Gunderson

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Warning failrp issued Date: 2022

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?

My ultimate goal is to help others make the foundation better, and I see the role of Overseer Assistant as the perfect stepping stone towards achieving that goal. I am driven by the desire to constantly improve and take on new challenges. Working as an Overseer Assistant will allow me to gain valuable experience and knowledge in the field, putting me one step closer to my dream. I am a hardworking and determined individual. I have always been a perfectionist and strive to excel in everything I do. I personally think that asking someone for help is the best for getting around problems. That way I'm never afraid to ask for help whether it be something that I don't understand or need assistance in. I'm a very big people person and I love to communicate with pretty much everyone around me Also being a Cpl for E-11 is Great because I'm able to help others and strive to make a better Regiment.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?

Being the right hand for the 05 council has a lot of responsibility and Authority with great power comes great responsibility but with that being said your primary responsibility is paperwork, signing documentations giving orders to MTFs personnel when 05 council will not currently present. There are a lot more responsibilities like authorising AA during a code 5 overseeing a lot of departments making sure none of them are breaking any ethical procedures or department policies.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in

Character

Steve Gunderson was born in a small town in the Midwest on August 12th, 1999. He was the youngest of three siblings and grew up in a close-knit family. From a young age, Steve showed a strong sense of responsibility and a natural instinct for leadership. He excelled academically and was always eager to learn new things.

Motivation and Goals

Steve's motivation and goal in life was to make a positive impact and protect those who couldn't protect themselves. He was always drawn to stories of heroes and their bravery, and he knew from a young age that he wanted to be a hero too. Steve's goal was to join the military and serve his country, but fate had a different plan for him.

Significant Events

In his senior year of high school, Steve received a full scholarship to attend a prestigious military academy. However, during his first year, he suffered a severe injury during a training exercise that left him unable to continue his military career. Feeling lost and unsure of his future, Steve was approached by a recruiter from the SCP Foundation. Intrigued by the organization's mission to secure, contain, and protect anomalous objects and entities, Steve decided to join.

Relationships

Steve quickly rose through the ranks in the SCP Foundation, earning the trust and respect of his superiors and colleagues. He formed a close bond with his team, E-11 and became known for his bravery and quick thinking in dangerous situations. Steve also developed a mentor-mentee relationship with one of the seniors who saw potential in him and took him under his wing.

Growth and Change

Working for the SCP Foundation opened Steve's eyes to a world beyond his imagination. He encountered anomalies that challenged his beliefs and pushed him to his limits. Through his experiences, Steve grew to be more open-minded and adaptable, learning to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to contain and neutralize anomalies. He also learned the importance of teamwork and how to trust his instincts.

Corporal Steve Gunderson is now a seasoned veteran for the SCP Foundation, with several successful missions under his belt. While he may not have followed the path he originally planned, Steve has found his true calling in protecting the world from the unknown and unpredictable. He continues to strive for excellence, always ready to face whatever challenges come his way and fulfill his duty to the Foundation and the greater good.

Last edited:

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support

First thing, do you or do you not have any warnings? You have said in the past you do
1706031925488.png

Secondly, what you say for the responsibilities is kinda vague. Yeah you sign paperwork, but why? Along with lacking some things that have been stated in other accepted applications. I don't think I've seen a lot of you nor RP from you.

Thirdly, I'll need convincing that your lore isn't 100% AI generated. While I understand that AI generation detectors are not 100% accurate and never should solely be relied on, the structure seems like that an AI would typically generate and is wildly different than the rest of your application. E-11 is mentioned in your lore and you are in E-11 yourself, but the rest of it only mentions "agents" and descriptions of that are quite vague, which is typical of AI generated content.
1706032026047.png

The_Rel_Grill

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 6, 2022
-Support

First thing, do you or do you not have any warnings? You have said in the past you do
View attachment 12766

Secondly, what you say for the responsibilities is kinda vague. Yeah you sign paperwork, but why? Along with lacking some things that have been stated in other accepted applications. I don't think I've seen a lot of you nor RP from you.

Thirdly, I'll need convincing that your lore isn't 100% AI generated. While I understand that AI generation detectors are not 100% accurate and never should solely be relied on, the structure seems like that an AI would typically generate and is wildly different than the rest of your application. E-11 is mentioned in your lore and you are in E-11 yourself, but the rest of it only mentions "agents" and descriptions of that are quite vague, which is typical of AI generated content.
View attachment 12767
First thing's first. Where the hell did you get that App from and You can see that that app was 2 years ago making the warn invalid warns go away after a month you should know this! Secondly you say that you have not seen me RP or online at all but you were in the same regiment as me you saw me on everyday making your statement pretty much invalid. Thirdly you decided to use an AI to detect AI writing I'm going to say that that's pretty bad. Going as far to say that it's not the best way to detect it but using it anyway. As for my application describing on what the overseer assistance do. Yes I could tidy up a bit but you saying that it looks like past applications that have passed unfortunately it's going to be like that because the fact is that it's going to be the same answer no matter how you shape it.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
First thing's first. Where the hell did you get that App from and You can see that that app was 2 years ago making the warn invalid warns go away after a month you should know this! Secondly you say that you have not seen me RP or online at all but you were in the same regiment as me you saw me on everyday making your statement pretty much invalid. Thirdly you decided to use an AI to detect AI writing I'm going to say that that's pretty bad. Going as far to say that it's not the best way to detect it but using it anyway. As for my application describing on what the overseer assistance do. Yes I could tidy up a bit but you saying that it looks like past applications that have passed unfortunately it's going to be like that because the fact is that it's going to be the same answer no matter how you shape it.
1. Any warns you get (Even expired) should be presented during the making of an application - Failure to do so can look bad on someone as it shows them being dishonest.
2. Obviously ZeroGPT won't always be accurate, though its very rare for it to come almost 100% on detection. Creating AI lore shows you have limited creativity and are lazy with the creation of documents/lore.

Also, I'm under the belief you used AI for the 'What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?' question. Is this the case?

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
I got the application from your profile. While warnings do expire, they are still on your record. You still have to mention them.

We were in the same regiment for 6 days (03/01/24 - 09/01/24), of which most of those 6 days I was inactive. That's the reason I left E-11, to avoid getting an inactivity strike. However, I still haven't seen loads from you in-game and regarding RP, which is an important aspect of OSA's and a reason why I'll probably never go for ECA/OSA.

ZeroGPT is a commonly used tool that has been used for checking applications like this before. You also haven't said anything to defend yourself not having used AI to write the entire lore, only saying that a tool previously used for checking applications is bad.

The_Rel_Grill

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 6, 2022
1. Any warns you get (Even expired) should be presented during the making of an application - Failure to do so can look bad on someone as it shows them being dishonest.
2. Obviously ZeroGPT won't always be accurate, though its very rare for it to come almost 100% on detection. Creating AI lore shows you have limited creativity and are lazy with the creation of documents/lore.

Also, I'm under the belief you used AI for the 'What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?' question. Is this the case?
No everything that you see in the app is 100% me although it does say that it is AI generated maybe it's because I use Google to write for me because I'm dyslexic and it's hard for me to write maybe that's against the rules but unfortunately that's how my disability works and it kind of sucks. I made a presentation on E11 risk assessment that's what it's called if any of you have level 3-4 clearance and want to check it out you're more than welcome to have a look I made it all by scratch and you can even ask Other E-11. Kree saw me sitting in the bunks writing with my clipboard I'm not really sure how to prove my lore story?

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello @The_Rel_Grill,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.