Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Steven Prinlges
Chaos name (include your rank): Stevene
Civilian name: Pringl
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:616507365
Discord ID (name#0000): Swiggy#5811
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCp-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: for staff app yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 bans for trolling ext but that was awhile back and i have changed and now take rp seriously
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes on a star wars RP server
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6-7 hours on weekdays | 10-12 weekends
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: well i feel like i have experienced alot of roleplay on this server and alot of rule breaking so i want to help stop all of that but also just to be apart of the staff team!
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: well as a 15yr old i can shut all of the rule breaking squeakers up who are being racist ect' so i can stop alot of that and i want to get back to being a staff member on a diff server

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
-Support

-Poor Application
-Unsure of maturity

-Low Vtime

Hello,
From the interactions I've had with you in-game I am unsure if you have the maturity required to become a staff member. Furthermore, you don't seem to have put much effort into making your application. Therefore I feel I have to give you a -Support verdict.

Best of luck!

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @taytoe90234 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your Application is very undetailed. And it appears like the Community does not know you or has a bad picture of you. I suggest joining an RP Group first or talking a lot more in OOC to show the Players that you want to RP and you want to be present on the Server. Get to know the Community a bit more and take your time before applying again.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.