Steven Vincent Exec Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow

Dec 11, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:74589409
Discord name: somewaluigimeme
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A little over a year with 35 totals days of active play
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): F: Steven Vincent / “Strange” CI: Eintrout
Civilian name: John Hues
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-A-1 MAJ
-O-1 LCPL
-E-11 SGT
-IA/DEA
-BoE-EMT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-2 instances of FRP
-one is for sitting in a chair during the detonation of the onsite alpha warhead
-I can’t remember the reason for the other.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I am applying for Executive Researcher as I believe that I have demonstrated dedication to the research department in creating quality documents, helping upcoming researchers in document fabrication, proper testing procedures, and giving comprehensive tours to new members to better their understanding of on site activities. I also enjoy the researcher role and wish to see the research department spread its wings. Obtaining Executive will allow me to further my abilities to assist the research department in my own testing as well as assisting other researchers on their journey.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I believe that my dedication for producing quality documents, maturity, and great leadership skills as seen with my positions as ISD and E-11 are excellent qualities to have as an Executive Researcher. Moreover, my innovative thinking as well as the ability to think outside the box to test SCPs in innovative ways will greatly improve the RP and stature of the research department.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-I currently only have 1 excellent document that has been graded. I also have a 25+ page in-depth psychological study on subjects who were exposed to SCP 087 nearing completion.

Excellent documents have a multitude of requirements to be seen as “excellent”. The requirements for such documents are as follows;

Proper Document Formatting; Ensure that all essential research information is presented in a cohesive manner within the document. It should include detailed content, prioritize reader retention, and feature a clear thesis and findings page

Proper Grammar; Documents should have little to no grammatical errors in them. Having these grammatical errors can make the document difficult to read and interrupt a reader's flow state.

Closing Statements; Every document should include a closing statements page to assist not only in showing that you have learned from your research but also in creating new research documents based on the findings of previous testing.

No Nonessential Information; Documents should only contain information relevant to the research being conducted, avoiding unnecessary 'fluff'.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Executive Researchers responsibilities include that of; critiquing documents, answering questions, grading documents that have been posted on SCIPNET, leading the various research divisions, helping the director of research choose new Executive Researchers, upholding a professional mannerism, and making sure research adheres to the CoC/CoE.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Accessing Data Logs

*Loading*

*Subject log Steven Vincent*

*Begin log*

DOB: [Redacted]

*Loading Subject Notes”

Steven Vincent has been awarded a PhD in Psychology from the university of [Redacted]. His other studies include physics and general relativity. Steven Vincent was scouted to indoctrination into the foundation by Senior Agent [Redacted] and was recruited on [Redacted].

Subject has made multiple advancements towards the understanding of SCP 914 and SCP 087. Current records show his current priority is research into the psychological effects of SCP 087. Steven Vincent has been selected to assist in research on SCP 8837, as well as recently being recruited for the mentoring division of Site 65 research staff.

Subject has proven to be a key member in creating a welcoming environment for the on-site research team, fostering key ideals that should be upheld by all on-site members. His relentless pursuit of scientific gain, unwavering commitment to excellence, and great leadership skills are key elements in his rapid advancement in the research department.

In essence, Steven Vincent is a symbol of what one man's true dedication can achieve and the impacts it can have on those around him.

Dream big and reach for the stars.

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
+Support

What worked with this man many of times, he is extremely skilled in his Roleplay Capabilities, Document Creation, and pure leadership.

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
+Support
Vincent is a very capable person, from his documentation skills to his roleplay abilities. He's even gone beyond what most Sr. Researchers do and go extra lengths to assist others. I have no doubt he would be a capable Executive. He would be a great asset to the Research Command team.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Steven does really excellent work within the research department and goes above and beyond in all tasks and areas he takes on, I am sure that if he were to receive this position, he would do very well. Good luck.

JIMMY DaGOAT

SCP-RP Staff
Feb 17, 2024
USA
+Support
Perfect for the research department!
-Good Leader.
-Always Professional.
-On at night when Executives are missing from the department.
-Very good at teaching the core values of research to all members (document creation, Best practices, Sampling procedures).

Dr. Ternith Plague

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Dec 13, 2023
[FROM THE OFFICE OF DIRECTOR AKURA OVAISS]

Hello, Mr. Vincent

Thank you for your interest in the position of Executive Researcher.

We have decided to elevate you to the interview phase of the application process.

Please schedule a time with me to begin your interview through my email.
(dr_ternith_plague)​

Dr. Ternith Plague

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Dec 13, 2023
[FROM THE OFFICE OF RESEARCH DIRECTOR OVAISS]

Mr. Vincent.

Thank you for submitting an application expressing your interest in the position of Executive Researcher.

We, as a team, have decided to ACCEPT your application.

Please get in touch with me for your orientation date.​

Status
Not open for further replies.