Strike/demote appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCB038

Nov 21, 2022
Your in-game name: Tim Barracuda
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:588134195
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199136534118/
Date of ban: 28-06-2023 at 04:15
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP
Who banned you: unsure
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i wont shoot my E-11 CO's again, even if i thought it was meant to be satire
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: im not banned, i am doing this to appeal my demotion and/or strike
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i do not do such things anymore
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
not banned

side note: what happened was that i was very much high at the time, and nobody was responding to me trying to get someone's attention on me explaining why hash ice cream is so good. Therefore i asked E-11 LT to respond on the teamspeak (IC), after which he said he would get me warned for mixing. Me thinking it was a joke, i opened fire upon him, which led to him calling a sit on me. However, everytime, around 3:05 to 3:25 my internet breaks down, therefore i was unaware of the situation unfolding.

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Hey Barracuda, I was the one who took the sit after the sit was taken in the chat I saw that you left as I didn't hear that your internet had died and waiting 10 minutes I assumed that it was LTAP and had banned you for such. Although if you did stay the warning for RDA [A] would have been the punishment instead. Thanks for your time to bring this up and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Hello @MCB038

as stated by @LMS, this section is to appeal punishment you have received from staff side rather than any punishment issued by your Command Team, if you wish to appeal this please take a look at this thread for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.