Discord name: Harvey#9684

For how long have you played on MRP: Around 2 years

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

UAN name (regiment and rank): Harvey, no regiment and PVT

NWO name (regiment and rank): London, STS and MAJ

Civilian name: Harvey

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my 1st SC application I have a UHC application though which I can't find sadly.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I have had a bad past of warnings and kicks but now my attitude has changed a lot over the past few months and I am more mature than what I used to be.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes I am an ex UHC and a JAF and ABT CPT also I recently was a STS COL.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: When it's the weekend I normally get on quite early and would stockpile things like scuds and BTR-90 HQs. I'm a good leader and can handle the pressure of leading wars. I'm clever with using war funds especially when it comes down to B2 bombs napalms UAVs ETC. I'm a good pilot/Co pilot and I'd say I've got pretty good tank skills but I am stronger on the ground were I get very high K/D ratios and I would set NWO standards high and look to improve all of NWO as a whole. I place FOBs back when needed and as fast as possible no matter were I am ordered to go on the map.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: Senior moderator, war criminal, MAJ and PVT
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths: I would like to say I am very good on ground getting a high K/D each war. I'm a good pilot, good in tanks and I am a great leader when leading wars. I'm also not afraid to hand out punishments needed to people messing about in and out of base. I like a challenge so if there are any hard tasks needed to do then I will try my best to get them done. I am a friendly person so if anyone has a question I can help or answer there question with me having a lot of knowledge and experience on the server and being in the community for nearly 2 years. I'm clever with saving war funds and knowing when/when not to use a B2 or a napalm ETC.

Weaknesses: I can sometimes lack in confidence when leading wars but mostly don't. At the minute I've noticed my activity isn't as good as it can be but I will definitely be more active in the near future (family problems is why I've not been very active).

Thank you for reading my supreme council application. Hopefully I get the chance to be SC and prove I can be active and be a good influence to all the lower ranking members of NWO.

STS MAJ London (Harvey)

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
Application Denied

Hello Harvey, Thanks for applying for SC however due to your recent inactivity I unfortunately will be denying your SC application. Feel free to reapply in two weeks.

Thank you for your time -SCOM MR 'S' Hoofbabski

• Angry
Reactions: Headbutt and Zizo
Status
Not open for further replies.