Denied Suggestion CPT+ weapon upgrade

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grover

Aug 5, 2022

What does this suggestion change/add/remove

New main gun from P20 to like LR300 or something better, maybe shotgun too.

If there Is No RRT it removes unpreparedness.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

1.)Better self defense for CPT+.

2.)Better use for equipment because CPT+ have more experiences.

3.)Kooperation with RRT.

4.)Better respond to C5 C1 C2

5.)+combat

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

It has no negatives.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

We don't want to take RRT work, we want to work with them and show them how to do and what not to do.

Sometine happens that we fail when sweeping because the RRT cannot pass the bathrooms. when CPT+ comes he also dies because he doesn't have good equipment and d class gets a CL4 card and that is BIG problem.

During the HWL tryout, we cannot show the use of weapons because they are not available.

COs + same as CPT+ they have better equipment than NCOs like the main gun SPM BLOCK 4 or LR300.

Someone said in the last suggestion to better equipment CPT+ Have to lead Its job for RRT yes that Is true but COs Have to lead too And they have better equipment. Who knows better how to use RRT guns better than CPT. As I said we don't want to take RRT work but we deserve better equipment.

And if we weren't supposed to get RRT equipment, at least a better gun than the P20.

We have to lead people With HWL equipment thats CPT job but there Is no reason why we don't have to have better guns CPT Is CL4 combatant same as MTF CO .

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

+ SUPPORT

IT. MAKES. SENSE. <3

EDIT: I understand that Captains are meant to lead, if anyone knows what Captains are for it's me, but at the same time MTF COs+ are also meant to lead so why do they have better equipment than the NCOs? What I'm trying to get at is that if MTF leaders are allowed better equipment than their non-leaders then why cant GSD leaders have better equipment than their non-leaders? Just because you want us to lead doesn't mean we should be given worse equipment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grover

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
I give this a +support, but they'll most likely deny this since they arent accepting loadout changes

Mr Jimbo

Dec 26, 2022
HUGE +SUPPORT
- For the love of god please consider this suggestion, it will make gensec so much more bearable

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Mike "dragon" Garcia,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. As much as the idea is welcomed, we're currently working on reworking the weapon system. You'll have sufficient weaponry after the rework. Furthermore, for future suggestions, we cannot make jobs utilitarian, or universally capable. As a Captain, you should work with other members of GENSEC, not increase your own firepower.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Speff
Status
Not open for further replies.