Denied Suggestion on G.O.C Thermal Goggles

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds the thermal goggles back for GOC.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Increase the tactical RP we have whenever a surface breach or surface anomaly. Balance the flaws that we might have before when the goggles first came out.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People might think that it is too strong. (Based on previous experience)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I have read through some other suggestions and posts and understand the concerns that we have about thermal goggles being considered "overpower" but I would like to state this, thermal goggles are powerful because of their sustainability of ability to be used for as long as the user wants. Because when you can constantly know the enemies' positions that do somehow being a very pain in the butt issue. So I suggest we set a similar "battery" system on to those goggles which means it needs to be recharged after a certain of use time, limit their time to be put into combat, and force them to be used when you have a clear idea of what you want to spot for. I think this can increase the overall fun during battle and balance out the flaw of constantly knowing where targets are by just spamming the goggles on.

The whole idea for GOC to exist is to somewhat make the entirety of surface RP, diplomatic relations having the diversity to evolve and one way of doing so or at least benefiting it is to show a dominance when it comes to equipments and members being professionals. And as a General on the US GOC that has been and have been what I been trying to establish. A middle ground and willingness for GoIs to communicate and created other pathways to diversify RP. And this is not an easy task nor a great job to do because a lot of times GOC do not have the man power like CI or foundation, and when it comes to conflicts and other incidents without a strong backbone to withstand what GOC’s fivefold it is really hard for few members that are on to make sure fractions can put everyone in a even ground to take to. The only times GOC and I believe should be allow to put in use powerful equipments should only be other GOI’s provoking GOC in the first hand.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
The whole idea of this post is to balance out the goggles to make it usable and as for why UK GOC is constantly involve into war is somewhat ridiculous in my view. Because on the US foundation and CI respect fairly when it comes to relations with GOC. Frictions supposedly to be respecting the power GOC have in order to achieve communications and diplomatic relationships. If CI and foundation on UK simply just want to use GOC as power gain or trying to gain excessive force for their own benefit then that’s a failure on UK for them not being able to withheld their professionalism and decency to RP.
i understand this but the reason why is UK GOC is so blood thristy that if this was added those mfs would cause wars left and right i almost got demoted by the goc for laughing at scp 096

and it caused a massive war goc on UK are constantly at war and cause it and are the instigators always if the UK goc was more like US i would leave a +support

Currently UK Goc are generally willing to cause a war if a ci breathes oxygen near pinewood

Last edited:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
The whole idea for GOC to exist is to somewhat make the entirety of surface RP, diplomatic relations having the diversity to evolve and one way of doing so or at least benefiting it is to show a dominance when it comes to equipments and members being professionals. And as a General on the US GOC that has been and have been what I been trying to establish. A middle ground and willingness for GoIs to communicate and created other pathways to diversify RP. And this is not an easy task nor a great job to do because a lot of times GOC do not have the man power like CI or foundation, and when it comes to conflicts and other incidents without a strong backbone to withstand what GOC’s fivefold it is really hard for few members that are on to make sure fractions can put everyone in a even ground to take to. The only times GOC and I believe should be allow to put in use powerful equipments should only be other GOI’s provoking GOC in the first hand.
also to add to this https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/WVA5h8XqhHd2d/d13372RuKz3O?invite=cr-MSxZZVIsOTAxMjkzMDQs the clip shows me kosing goc as for some reason they started attacking ci even when seeing a goc i decided not to shoot first until they shot

Status
Not open for further replies.