Denied Surface Buffs and Nerfs suggestion (if you are here to backlash of these do it in my face)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
NOTE: if the reviewer likes one part of these you can add it just say e.g 1/4 sugestions accepted and the name of it
may have been a bit harsh of these

nerf blue type- blue type is basic a jugg that can heal really fast and instad kill 2 people in one click, that is better than a sniper as well he can move faster, sop can be blasted 2 jugg as the time, "but thats why there is a cooldown" yes but we have none a jugg or a blue type
kidnaping cooldown(for all side)- right now i think that ci is just kidnaping for money, if you want to become rich go to a darkrp server and become "rich"
keycard raids-if you want keycards just kill som unarmed researcher in the raid just dont camp and revive them people, and why do a keycard raid when you can do a real fun raid
relayout of ci base- right now i think the hall in the ci is just like that of f2, a "hell hall "it is hard and long to go past it and when a jugg, snipers and maybe a blue type, it is no fun at all
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
maybe +balancing that may be good
+more rp
+more fun(yes because of more rp)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
mabye -balancing that is bad

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
because right now i and many people think this is just unfair and not fun at all, and i think all sides can have fun not just one or to

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Poorly thought out, extremely vague, be more detailed.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-support clown suggest cant lie let me point out why everything here is wrong
nerf blue type- blue type is basic a jugg that can heal really fast and instad kill 2 people in one click, that is better than a sniper as well he can move faster, sop can be blasted 2 jugg as the time, "but thats why there is a cooldown" yes but we have none a jugg or a blue type
TB isnt as strong as you would like to beleive it can only kill 4 people in total before being at 20 energy and needing a very long time to gain that energy back 5 people rush him and hes dead 1 reality anchor Tbs powers are nerfed and hes almost blind easy kill not needed just think tacticically
kidnaping cooldown(for all side)- right now i think that ci is just kidnaping for money, if you want to become rich go to a darkrp server and become "rich"
kidnappings happen for many reasons although its a mix of both its usually we need cards for a DC kidnap some retarded DEA running around like a 4 year old on the surface get a DC go breach scps might aswell sell this dea for a profit of 10K

to fix the kidnapping solution get DEA to use their brains go out in numbers have cyanide and not have a nervous breakdown when a CI comes in 10 kilometers of them from my experience going near a dea is enough to spook them to shoot you kill thme revive them kidnap easy money

get some trainings make a actual tryout system for dea instead of fucking semi whitelist etc
keycard raids-if you want keycards just kill som unarmed researcher in the raid just dont camp and revive them people, and why do a keycard raid when you can do a real fun raid
i agree partially when i rejoined CI in around late january it was frustrating for me as there was only constant keycard raids and i didnt like it i was frustrated and bored i went to one of the delcoms and tried to improve what i saw wron it didnt fully change till around when DEA came out

You say kill a random researcher well unfortunatly how would you exfill? you need cards to go around the foundation hackings loud takes time keycard raid simple camp for around 20 minutes exfill with usually 3 hostages + around 5 cards able to supply CI for the day and plus those dumbass dea giving that extra surpless overall keycard raids are sometimes fun

i remember leading multiple CI raids just so we could camp and farm kills for fun usually me i would love to play marksman quite a good PVP experience simply no need to remove an entire raid cause you dont like the camping
relayout of ci base- right now i think the hall in the ci is just like that of f2, a "hell hall "it is hard and long to go past it and when a jugg, snipers and maybe a blue type, it is no fun at all
not entirely apposed to this change tbh however it is indeed a skill issue unforutunatly i myself in B1 and nu-7 have been in multiple successful raids key to a successful raid against ci is gettnig past that hall once thats done the raid is won and theres nothing CI can do

first obtain a CI CL3 shouldnt be that hard and get a vehicle clear surface and sneak to CI base once you sneak over simple get your mtf and bumrush the door CI wont have time to prepare and by the time they notice your already past the hall leading to a easy win

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022
-Support

Poorly thought out, extremely vague, be more detailed.
Thanks for your response and i cant lie here on some things, one, vague this suggestion is for a change of course, but i beilve that sl and nl can find a answer really ezasy for it. Two detailed i will be fair and squad on this one yes i can have had more details of course but is it a good amout of details i think so. Three yes i can have thinked more of it, but i have thinked over while i left the server, like the ci base layout and the keycard raids, it is in my respected opion that i see that i have thinked long and hard of this and this is my answer or will i say my thotught on the matter not answer to the part of that problem, like number one.
i will response to darren's when i have time

Ismaaeel

Nov 12, 2022
- support
What he said and dea + nu7 have more numbers than CI, TB is nothing when you have 60 people rushing into a small base.
-support clown suggest cant lie let me point out why everything here is wrong

TB isnt as strong as you would like to beleive it can only kill 4 people in total before being at 20 energy and needing a very long time to gain that energy back 5 people rush him and hes dead 1 reality anchor Tbs powers are nerfed and hes almost blind easy kill not needed just think tacticically

kidnappings happen for many reasons although its a mix of both its usually we need cards for a DC kidnap some retarded DEA running around like a 4 year old on the surface get a DC go breach scps might aswell sell this dea for a profit of 10K

to fix the kidnapping solution get DEA to use their brains go out in numbers have cyanide and not have a nervous breakdown when a CI comes in 10 kilometers of them from my experience going near a dea is enough to spook them to shoot you kill thme revive them kidnap easy money

get some trainings make a actual tryout system for dea instead of fucking semi whitelist etc

i agree partially when i rejoined CI in around late january it was frustrating for me as there was only constant keycard raids and i didnt like it i was frustrated and bored i went to one of the delcoms and tried to improve what i saw wron it didnt fully change till around when DEA came out

You say kill a random researcher well unfortunatly how would you exfill? you need cards to go around the foundation hackings loud takes time keycard raid simple camp for around 20 minutes exfill with usually 3 hostages + around 5 cards able to supply CI for the day and plus those dumbass dea giving that extra surpless overall keycard raids are sometimes fun

i remember leading multiple CI raids just so we could camp and farm kills for fun usually me i would love to play marksman quite a good PVP experience simply no need to remove an entire raid cause you dont like the camping

not entirely apposed to this change tbh however it is indeed a skill issue unforutunatly i myself in B1 and nu-7 have been in multiple successful raids key to a successful raid against ci is gettnig past that hall once thats done the raid is won and theres nothing CI can do

first obtain a CI CL3 shouldnt be that hard and get a vehicle clear surface and sneak to CI base once you sneak over simple get your mtf and bumrush the door CI wont have time to prepare and by the time they notice your already past the hall leading to a easy win

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022
Well TB is maybe not as strong as a jugg, but if you can kill 4 people and then pull out a gun then you can see that this is not just about the powers but the fact he can use duo weapons with his power like imagine kiling 2 a-1 guards then pulling out a gun and kill an o5 or maybe killing 4 a-1 onn f3 and then a jugg and a 500 heatlh TB rushs with 4 more ci then you can see the power this role and maybe the achor can be used but who will ever have themself a achor on them self other then a speclist.

right first not to be mean or to anyone "do not harass a dpt or use the R word in this thread ever"

first cards if you cant get a disgusie and a card inside the site then i will say how do you think we get civil disgusies, well we need civlls and if you have pay som detail to how surface is on this server you can say it is som what killed, now so if we are forced to go out and get disgusies from pinewood because cvil dont go to the front gates, why do we get kidnaped well because without a disgusie you are in for som kidnaping, just like a dc without a disgusie in ez you can be kidnaped with somthing to hide with, and as well you are saying that you need to kidnap dea because you cant do dc without kidnapings. The other part is that cyanide is like 10k per and thats the same as a serinor agent being kidnaped and as well a normal agent, and we have tryed to redunce but because we are forced to go out we cant.

Again show respect in this thread not to be mean or anything if you are trying to reapply then saying these things is not a good idea
now i agree on the first part, ci has changed so much that is hard to follow what their object is to me and that camping as a offesne group is does not feel right. the second part now with more vent size you can flak and get more keycards now then ever you really dont need to do a keycard raid at all, e.g if you flak nu-7 and dea on pois you can get som cards and then open up for the main raiders and rush deeper in with a good amout of cards, all you need is planning and stealth just like the qoute "an idiot with a plan can beat a genius without a plan"
as well the server can some times lag and can do the remove all droped thing how fast can you get all the cards up in you slots without a plan, on the last part maybe it is fun for ci and other goi but one thing you need to think is that you are talking to dea nu-7 and maybe isd to the fact it is fun for you maybe but not us

the first one is that an skill issue is a reasson to change because if it is so hard maybe it is time to change and maybe if you cant kidnap dea so you can do a good dc raid maybe it is a "skill issue as well for you" on the second part i agree with but it is not easy to get a card when we have no agents to do because they so scared from being kidnaped that they go outside.

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022
What he said and dea + nu7 have more numbers than CI, TB is nothing when you have 60 people rushing into a small base.
Well yes but no ci have a small base but with a jugg a b tpye and like 7 ci as well snipers with a longg hall you can see why it is not fair as well nu-7 is 100% not 60 on peak times ever and it can well like that but i can say the max i have seen ever for over 6 months in nu-7 was 44 people and that was the biggest promote in the histroy of nu-7 and i am sure i think we did raid ci after and we still died

bug

May 22, 2022
-support
CI TB is balanced and can be easily countered

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support

Probs gonna be denied anyways due to there being like, 4 changes in 1 suggestion

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022
Probs gonna be denied anyways due to there being like, 4 changes in 1 suggestion
well there has been other suggestions that have been accept with more than one change like this one

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022
-support
CI TB is balanced and can be easily countered
well maybe you can counter it with a plan however with this server many things are radom so it is hard or maybe near to impossible to predict what to get as well you if you read the other response to the reponse you can get a idea of other things that is a reasson to nerf TB

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
You either make a suggestion about one rework or a feature. Don't put multiple random stuff there and just tell us to "choose" the ones we like. On another note, try to put an actual effort when making suggestion, as this one doesn't give any feedback or information to what you suggested.

Therefore, this will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.