Denied surface kidnapping rule

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tub

Aug 6, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add a rule for surface jobs (like citizen, ranger, mcnd) about kidnapping foundation, ci, or goc

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
helps civis kidnap foundation
more citizen rp

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
the rule can be a negative thing saying surface roles can't kidnap them

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
it would improve rp but also can stop civis from kidnapping foundation

Deleted member 1285

Why would a civilian capture a heavily armed MTF unit, what is the purpose, that would never happen irl ?

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Why in the 7 rings of hell.

Would a civilian need to capture a Foundation member. Regular civilians dont know of the foundations existence parawatch is a reporter job.

And ranger is basically a meme job.

They have no reason to kidnap foundation members as again there civilians and in there eyes CI UNGOC and F is military/milita personal

Silverback

Dec 26, 2022
-/+ Neutral
In what RP Situation would a civilian, get not only the firearms but also the ability to outnumber a heavily armed military personel, besides where tf would the civilian get cuffs from

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
The only reason I can see u doing this is if an intel agent (disguised) in breaking pine wood laws and a ranger arrest him.

Tub

Aug 6, 2022
also i never said they can or they can't, i just want a rule about it
however it is highly unrealistic for a normal 9-5 civi kidnapping a military person cus they heard nu-7 over open comms or something
my opinion is they can't kidnap foundation or ci, you don't see civilians kidnapping military people in real life because they want to know what nu-7 means

Jaeger 'Paperazzi'

Oct 14, 2022
+Support!!!!
Adds more realism to the surface and makes people have more rights and instead of having people bitch for 100 years because awww they gawt kidnapped instead make them suffer!
+Support!!!!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Hi,

In no way should a civilian body kidnap military units; this would make no sense, as realistically, this would not be a common occurrence at all..

This will be locked and denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.