Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 SPC Nu-7 LCPL CI-A GSD Captain UNGOC SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Unfortunately,
warn.png

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
Leadership capabilities which I possess due to the position of GenSec Captain.

-I am quite familiar with the CoE as well as the CoC as I follow them everytime I conduct my job as a captain

-I'm friendly with multiple other EC/O5 assistants which gives lets me understand more of what EC assistant is all about.

-I'm always happy to help people in need of assistance.

-Experience with a CL4 role.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
As an Ethics Assistant, You're expected to complete tasks given to you by the Ethics Committee, swiftly, quietly, and effectively. You're required to listen to the needs of the Ethics Committee, and completing their tasks is your top priority. Not only this, but you need to make sure that the site you're in, is in top condition, to allow it to run as smoothly, and to the best ability as possible, making sure that on-site procedures run smoothly. Additionally, documentation is a large part of being an assistant, as you have to pass on information in the most effective and descriptive way possible. |
-

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

svenerikssonlore

Last edited:

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
+/- support

You have DRASTICALLY improved your behaviour on the server and your conduct is getting better.
I'd like to see you a little more in your current CL4 position because while GSD captain is one of the easiest to actually obtain the rank of, it's one of the harder ones to uphold due to the nature of the department and people that play it...
I think ECA would be a good opportunity to show your growth, but I still feel you need a little more time on another CL4 as Assistants do get a lot of responsibilities.

Reactions: Sven Eriksson
+Support

You have to be one of the most active players, Even though the application is short BUT it simple and says what needs to be said, I have seen some of your RP as 049 which was goated as hell, Even though your lore is bad I understand that due to GsD captain being a very repetitive thing and doesn't give much RP.

I do really hope you get this and I'd like to see what RP You give.

Reactions: Sven Eriksson
Apr 1, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee

5Zi0Rip.png
Good Day Mr Eriksson,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been denied . You may seek elaboration by reaching out to an Ethic Committee Member. We feel that there are certain aspects missing from your application or curriculum vitae that would bolster a better standing and result in this request. The Committee does not want any upset or offence from this result, you may re-apply in no less than two weeks time.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Committee Member 'Sandman'

Status
Not open for further replies.