Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 LCPL E-11 SPC x2 E-11 SPC Holding.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1723919950397.png

-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

I am applying for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador because I find it very fun to play as an IA. I want to be able to help new IA agents get started on the job. I find it very pleasing to help out new agents and operators. I really like the Internal Affairs team, so I want to be part of it. I want to be able to enforce the legal codex even more as an ambassador. I know and understand the duties of an ambassador. I know what to do, etc. I have seen a lot of new agents needing help, and I have not seen any ambassadors help them, which is also a reason I am applying. I want to be able to train and get new agents into Internal Affairs. I am also applying for the Internal Affairs Ambassador role to expand my commitment to ethics within the Foundation. I also believe there are too many CL3 who are not so 'ethical' and I believe a competent and experienced person should regularly be monitoring the conduct of these employees, as some feel they can get away with whatever these days.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am mature, experienced, and committed to ethics within the foundation. Although I understand the importance of what we do, I also strongly believe in people’s rights and the importance of everyone’s wellbeing. I am someone who can calmly handle a situation and deescalate it before it gets out of hand, whether it be dealing with GenSec or other personnel around the Foundation.

Some more things that make me suitable for the position of the position of IA Ambassador are my combination of skills, qualities, and experience that go perfectly with the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador position. Also, my ability to remain calm and keep my stress hidden is another key aspect of why I suit the responsibilities of this position. Overall, my past involvement in leadership shows my dedication to maintaining a positive and respectful atmosphere for all players in SCP-RP.
(II am talking about my leadership roles, such as in GenSec and in GOC, when I served as a sergeant and co-leader in a team.)

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written alot of documents both as GOC and Research department, however not as many in IA.

What makes a document good in my opinion is:

Take your time making the document.

Putting effort into the document.

Putting detail into your work, not just one little sentence

Know what you are typing about.

Don't post unessential stuff.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
They are too train agents, and they make sure that they have all the knowledge that they need as an IA.

They also watch and oversee agents in IA, making sure that they fulfill their duties and are doing them right.

They assign a certain agent to a certain place, such as D Block Intero, etc.

They ensure the safety of foundation personnel during codes like 1 and 5.

They handle disciplinary action for agents that break the legal code.

They are allowed to arrest foundation staff as well as agents; the only difference is that they can arrest people from CL4.

They give out tests to new agents who need them and make sure that they get their whitelist for IA.

Overall, they make the foundation a better place and make it more positive and less negative.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
-Support
Looks like you've come back from a long break and you've got a recent warn. I would give it some time to settle in and go a while without a warn before applying for amb
Thanks for the reply.

I understand that having a recent warning is concerning; trust me, that was a big mistake made by me, and I won't let those kinds of mistakes happen again. Once again, I thank you for the comment. Have a lovely rest of your day.
Kind regards: Sven Eriksson

[ > INCOMING MESSAGE . . . ]
[ > MESSAGE RECIEVED . . . ]
[ FROM: DAVID 'SPELLCASTER' BREEN ]
[ TO: SVEN ERIKSSON ]
[ SUBJECT: +SUPPORT ]

Sven,

On behalf of the Research Department, I would like to grant you +Support. I have taken several visits to the site at which you are currently located and a majority of the time, as you know, we have crossed paths. You, as an agent working for the Internal Affairs Department, have shown great maturity and capability in growing as a person. I have only been able to continue to see your capabilities in bringing forward the law and asserting it in a way that conforms to the Legal Codex and, simultaneously, the Code of Ethics. I personally believe you to be one of the best agents the Internal Affairs Department has, and I feel that you would make for an exceptional ambassador.

Best Regards,
Executive Researcher David 'Spellcaster' Breen

[ > CONNECTION TERMINATED ]

Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
-Support
Shit application really
Hello, thanks for the comments. I first want to inform you guys that English is not my first language. Every time I make an application, I always use grammarly to help fix my grammar. Second of all, I have dyslexia. I put effort into this application, and I understand if it seems bland and bad. I really try to do good applications. But yeah, I hope you understand this message, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your day!

@Pyro @cityismy

Reactions: Pyro
Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
-Support
- A bit immature.
- Just recently came back to the server.
- Personally never seen you on IA.
Hey, @'Blue' First of all, thanks for the comment. 2nd, I am sorry if I haven't interacted with you or anything. I try to do as much RP as possible. I assure you, I spend at least 12–10 hours a day on internal affairs. I want to tell you just because I just recently came back to the server. I can assure you that I have experience and know what I am doing. Once again, I thank you for the comment.

Kind regards, Sven Eriksson.

Here's a picture of my Vtime 1724130176123.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.