Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): z3usdagoose
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1017 Hours
In what country are you located?:
United Sates
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Swamp" Omega-1 SPC
Chaos name (include your rank): Kishinev "Ogre" CS
Civilian name: Kishinv "Ogre"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:658674956
Discord ID (name#0000): shrekkfr
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
- https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...-axo-hop-chief-of-security-application.16456/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/kishinev-ogre-enock-usa-gm-application.15016/

- All Other Previous ones I cannot find ex. 096, IA Ambassador, IA Director

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I had mingy behavior in the past but I have genuinely worked on myself and have become much more mature.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I have done staff work on Rust Servers mainly, I have never been a staff in a gmod server although I have been a GM allowing me to already know most of the commands needed.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have played much within GMOD Servers, Rust RP Servers, FiveM (GTA) Servers, and have much background experience withing serious roleplay knowing how to do it, what it should look like, how to expand it, and genuinely much more. I have much much experience with serious roleplay.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I am usually on 6+ hours everyday holding a monthly vtime of 1week and 2days as of right now, I hope to be on more if I am needed as staff.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator for this server, because I have already changed myself in RP and worked on myself, but this happened because of my ban, I understand if I am a staff and punish when deserved it could possibly do the same for another changing how they view and maybe wanting to be more serious on the server helping RP instead of minging. I also see bad behavior frequently happen that goes unreported and wish to help with this.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I can help the SCP-RP server for many reasons, starting with the point is that I am a active member of the server with true dedication, passion, loyalty, and much more. I really wish to see this server succeed and see myself as special because I think I can do so, I am very active on this server unlike a lot of staff, and will do whatever it takes to see this server strive. I am also special because I already have knowledge of the commands for staff, as I was trained as a GM, before I resigned from the job.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
Application Accepted

Hi Swamp,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted; please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.