Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73012697
Discord name: Sylveon#9198
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Nearing One year of overall playtime. [ 10-11 Months ]
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): "Javelin", Espeon Vastila, Sylveon Vastila, Umbreon"Serenity" Vastila
Civilian name: Ellis Huckleberry
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes​

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI Lieutenant Commander [ Held ]
- Ethics Chairman [ Held ]
- NU-7 Command Sergeant [ Held ]
- B-1 Command Sergeant [ Held ]
- E-11 Lance Corporal [ Held ]
- O-1 Command Sergeant [ Held ]
- A-1 Corporal [ Held ]
- Security Captain [ Held ]
- Intel Ambassador [ Held ]
- DEA Senior Agent [ Held ]
- Ethics Assistant [ Held ]

- CI Delta Commander [ Holding ]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received Two Counts of FearRP, Both are Warnings.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- Due to my prior experiences, both within the Committee and as an Assistant, I have a solid grasp on how the Committee as a whole works and operates, as such I would be able to easily mend into the team and work with them. Due to this, I have a strong capability to act as a leader, while also being neutral in conflicts, unless I am defending my side of the conflict. I am overall, very easy to work and communicate with, which would hopefully help make the team tightly nit and cohesive.
- I also have a lot of Combative knowledge, being a former CI Lieutenant Commander, which means I understand multiple sides of situations when they come up, I understand how combat is done in correlation of RP, I can also promise a resonably active face to the Committee as needed, as I tend to no life play games.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Ethics Committee Assistants will need to complete and work with the following task...
  • Moderate and Enforce the Code of Ethics with Internal Affairs
  • Fulfil Orders set forth to them by the Committeee
  • Act as a Communication Gap between the site and the Committee
  • Enact specialized foundation Policy during emergencies, such as D-Class KOS Orders during a mass breach, or AA when required.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Dr. Sylveon Vastila, close brothers with Espeon Vastila, was more fascinated in the study of chemical compositions. As such, he spent his time learning science, chemistry, and the works. While he was experimenting with an experimental chemical compound he was making, he ended up coming into contact with SCP-507 as he hopped through dimensions. This resulted in him coming into contact with the Foundation due to his police reports on the anomaly.
- During this encounter, he utilized samples from SCP-507, left behind during his jump, to develop a chemical compound that enacts random teleportation within a singular dimension. Due to the potential of this chemical, he was offered a job within the Foundation, where he started off as a Junior Chemist in Site-56. During his time, he worked on other projects outside of Chemistry, eventually earning a promotion to Senior Researcher. He frequently worked on SCP-939 projects, SCP-106 projects, and some [REDACTED] projects as well.
- One thing Sylveon valued however, was the proper and ethical treatment of subjects used in testing. He went above and beyond to make sure he followed the guidelines set forth by the Foundation, and tended to be a lot friendlier to D-Class then the usual foundation hire. Due to this, he decided to seek a closer understanding of the Committee, and eventually decided to seek employment there to switch up his time as a Researcher.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Mr. Vastila.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.