Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73012697
Discord name: Sylveon#9198
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Nearing One year of overall playtime. [ 10-11 Months ]
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): "Javelin", Espeon Vastila, Sylveon Vastila, Umbreon"Serenity" Vastila
Civilian name: Ellis Huckleberry
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: These Levels are a bit out of date, but still hold up decently enough
outdatedlevels.jpg

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- DEA Senior Agent [ Holding ]
- Ethics Committee Member [ Holding ]
- Ethics Committee Chairman [ Held ]
- CI Lieutenant Commander [ Held ]
- NU-7 Command Sergeant [ Held ]
- B-1 Command Sergeant [ Held ]
- E-11 Lance Corporal [ Held ]
- O-1 Command Sergeant [ Held ]
- A-1 Corporal [ Held ]
- Security Captain [ Holding ]
- Intel Ambassador [ Held ]
- Ethics Assistant [ Holding ]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received Two Counts of FearRP, Both are Warnings.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- Roughly 2 Months now

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- Overall, I wish to actively participate with the DEA Department and work with them against Groups of Interest, I also wish to see how the Department works overall with each other and being boots on the ground with a position is a good way to do that. Outside of that, I wish to open myself up with some combative jobs, so I can engage in combat outside of the Committee.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I am an experienced leader on the server, both for the Foundation and CI. My Knowledge of things in general would make me a suitable lower "Officer" of a department such as DEA. As mentioned I can lend my experiences to help lead the Department and manage the Operative/Agents and the Senior Agents who operate on Site.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- Over my time, I have written a few documents, and generally speaking I avoid it as otherwise I would spend 2 hours on a document to make it look good. However, when I can Cook, I can cook. Documents in general, and in my opinion, are good when they are properly formatted, with no spelling mistakes, and aren't like one page. There is so much potential with document writing that people do not take advantage off of, due to the overall lack of Roleplay enforcement.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Deal with the MC&D Organization, be it provide work permits, or issue permit bans for misbehaving MC&D's.
- Spearhead Negotiations in situations that involve Foundation Personal.
- Issue direct punishments for DEA Agents and Senior Agents who misbehave.
- Provide Senior Agent tryouts for those who are interested.
- Provide the test to new DEA operatives who are interestead.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Umbreon Vastila, is one of the brothers from the Vastila Family. His trade landed him an occupation with the FBI, in which he helped root out various high level criminals. During his career, he ended up sparking investigation with some of his superiors, which ended up him being stationed within the FBI's branch known as the UIU. While investigating a case, he was ambushed by a small detachment of CI operatives fighting for control over a low maintenance anomaly that recently surfaced. During this fight, he noticed his survivability would be very slim, so he utilized a fallen CI uniform, to attempt to blend in and escape. This worked for him, up until he was captured by the Foundation and taken into questioning. The Foundation, after noticing his paperwork and the fact he was not a CI Operative, offered him a job. In which he took and started off as a member of the Intelligence Department, where he remained until eventually achieving an Ambassador role. Eventually however, the great reform of his department happened, and he was relegated to grunt work once again.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Lil bro is holding A-1 & ECM at the same time, he's just built different, definitely built enough to get Special Agent.

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations @Sylveon, your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been accepted. Please contact myself or Agency Manager "Joseph Von Claus" for training before accessing any new equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.