Time Zone:
GMT+1

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones:
First as dev

Have you received any bans?:
Yes, excessive warnings in 2022

How confident are you with Blender/Maya/3DSMax (or any other software that applies) (Rate yourself 1-10 using one rating guide):

4 - Blender
0 - Maya (Never used)
0 - 3DSMax (Never used)

Do you have previous experience as an Artist for GMod?:
I have some experience, i mostly model for fun or myself. I can't quite make models from the scratch, but i can definetly edit it.

I'm mostly familiar with modeling vehicles, aswell as getting them to work on gredwitch base.

Why do you want to be a Artist? What can you help us with?:
Because of recent complaints about PMs hitboxes (IVG/STS/NHC/SAS), MRP not having any modelers for PMs (As far as i know) and also i want to help MRP improve and revive to it's former glory.

I can help with repairing the hitboxes of PMs and Vehicles, optimising models of regiments, rigging vehicles.

Which server(s) on Civil Networks do you play on and which ones would you most prefer to map for?
I play only on MRP, and want to model ONLY for MRP.

Have you made & edited any models before? If so attach some images showcasing your model or edit:
Yes,

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2809683685 (HIMARS hitbox fix, Chad forgor about it tho, it's only the model)

Comet A34
(Made for fun, finished modeling and rigging, unfinished programming for gredwitch base and animations)
Zrzut ekranu (763).pngZrzut ekranu (762).png

List any ideas of new models or edits for CN that you would like to work on:
Definetly hitboxes of IVG, STS, SAS, NHC and other regiments, adding new vehicles.

How confident are you with QC? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide):

Do you have any experience with Crowbar?:
Yes

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?:
~32h

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?:
To improve CN MRP, help with possible bugs on dev tracker, possibly make new vehicles or edit current ones to "freshen" IFVs/Tanks, Edit PMs for community/SL liking.

Last edited:

Tadeusz Castle [Tad]

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 28, 2021
Poland
Are you telling me you modelled that tank from scratch?
I'm terribly sorry if what i wrote, meant that i did it from scratch.
I did not, it's ported from WOT, edited by me. (Diving the model into bodygroups from a one big bodygroup, vortex groups, bones)
I'm making vehicles the same way Kermit and Shelby are, porting from other games and editing it for Gredwitch base to use properly, but since gredwitch base is stinky, i'm currently redoing the tank into LVS. (Thanks to some ppl i started the project again)

Tadeusz Castle [Tad]

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 28, 2021
Poland
That's alright, just wanted to make sure!
Do you have any experience modelling from scratch or texturing, as thats the main things we look for.
Modelling from scratch is fairly easy to learn, from what i heard.
Currently all i know is how to edit and rig already existing models.
I can contact some of my friends to show me the basics :D

Foodeater

Dec 26, 2022
Australia
steamcommunity.com
Application Denied
Thanks for applying, however at this present moment we don't require someone who can only rig, we would rather have experience modellers and texture artists, I reccomend you take time to learn how to model and texture for Source Engine, and re-apply when you are comfortable.
Feel free to re-apply in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.