Tailskippers Level 2 RP Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:TailSkipper
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:611379823
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: yes i have we could not get to an understanding kaz o leary said that i have been abusing my power as a 1LT and that he has got several reports 17thAR regarding a lack of communication, abuse of power, ignoring CO responsibilities and my attitude towards NATO and 17thAR being poor thats what i woke up with he didnt make the time to talk to me in person or even get my side of the story all he did was demote me send me that LOUSY message and think hes done with it
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Kaz O Leary on discord

Rank demoted from:1LT to RSGM

Who demoted you?:Kaz O Leary

Date of demotion?:10-29-23

What is the case against you?: IDK precisely this is what i got from Kaz: Hello TailSkipper, unfortunately after speaking with members of 17thAR I’ve received several reports from Enlisted/NCOs within 17thAR and people outside of 17thAR regarding a lack of communication, abuse of power, ignoring CO responsibilities and your attitude towards NATO and 17thAR being poor and often doing whatever you want this is not the attitude that is expected of a a 1st Lieutenant and because of this behaviour I do not believe you are fit for a CO position within 17thAR. For the reasons above you will be demoted to the rank of Regimental Sergeant Major until I’m confident you have changed and are once again capable enough to hold a CO position but for now I cannot accept this behaviour. If you believe I am wrong in this decision you are more than welcome to appeal it.

Is this true?: not at all i tried to keep it calm but if a sgt keep going against me saying ur not special for no reason at all.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: None

What is your side of the story?:
Like i said i dont fully know he hasnt clearly said what i have precisly done its like he has sided with one story with out hearing mine aswell he says he had allot of complaints of me and when i ask him why he hasnt contacted {talked} me about this so i can reflect on my mistakes is quote: kaz: i am talking to you right now. What i think is as a LTCOL who hasnt been there he should atleast confront me and hear my side of the stroy i think kaz just doesnt want to bother going into this and rushed it to get rid of it. i never get mad or threathen anyone with anything for a sgt to get me to such place says something about him not me first thing the SGT ace says to me whe ni get in 17th comms is where were u these last 2 wars, i would like to also tell u i dont know who this guy is never seen him or even spoke to him before in the baseraid is him giving me his first impresion, frankly I AM NOT IMPRESSED. As for kaz i am dissappointed of his lack of care for his regiment. I have been told that he wasnt told to take action so this all him. i hope i can resolve this with kaz and ace and leave this in the PAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.