For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: UK
Character name(s): Taylor 'Roachy'
Civilian name: Roachy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: PVT, SPC (MTF) Alpha (CI)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Only warnings but they were a long time ago and they were just mistakes
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Because I know how he works from research, Youtube, and experiences from others being 096 and breaching
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When 096 is in a calm state (When he is siting down crying)
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: No if 096 breaches he NEEDS to go and kill the person who has seen his face
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First you need to bucket his head, follow him so you dont loose where he is going and once he has kill everyone who has seen his face we can beam him and cuff him

Stone

Apr 21, 2022
This app needs a lot of work, it's as if you just wrote the app and went on with your day you also don't have any white listed roles and barely described what you knew about him, I will be very surprised if this application gets accepted.

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland
Application Denied
Hi @TaylorGaming27 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application

I have chosen to deny your application due to u giving very vague answers

next time please put thought into your answers

You may reapply in 3 days

Kind Regards,
John Paul.​