Ted's Pac Approval

General_Bawls

May 14, 2022
----------------------------------------------------------------------|SCIP-NET LOGIN|--------------------------------------------------------------------- Username: **********
Password: ***********
---------------------------------------
File: Foundation Staff/Chefs/Personnel-files/Site-██/Ted_McDoodle
> Clearance Access 1 Accepted
> Information
Name: Ted McDoodle
Codename(s): "The Cook"

Nationality: American
Profile: Born in ██████, Montana on July 24, ████. Ted McDoodle lived a modest childhood before attending a small culinary school that has now shut down. Working multiple jobs surrounding the culinary world Ted proved himself to be an avid and expert chef. Ted held superstitions of the anomalous after being exposed to the "Parawatch Wiki" But due to the limitations of "Parawatch" Ted found it appropriate to do investigation of the anomalous in hes free time. Attracting the attention of Foundation Intelligence while on a tourist trip in ████████, Canada after coming into proximity of Site-██. Ted was confronted by Foundation Intelligence and given in opportunity to be inducted into the Foundation as he's culinary expertise proved to be useful to the foundation. Ted Accepted the offer and was Inducted as a Foundation Chef on ██/██/████.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------|SCIP-NET LOG_OUT|---------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S I'm Going to be honest I have no idea how to make chef lore so for all I know this excerpt I have written is completely garbage so feel free to critique
Ted McDoodle.JPG
Requested PAC3 Model:

General_Bawls

May 14, 2022
Apologizes please Move Thread to Pending Character Bios as I am such a bozo I accidentally posted this in Approved Character Bios

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
PAC Approved

Hi @General_Bawls , Your PAC has been approved on the 29/03/2023 for the following;

You are allowed to use this model on the Chef job for any faction.

by Ryan, Saint and Red

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked

Kind Regards,

Red​