Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:579378161
Discord name
Harlow#5932
For how long have you played on CG SCP
Well, I started playing in December 2021, I believe.
In what country are you located?
Czech Republic
Time zone
GMT +1
Character name(s)
Foundation: Teegun Syndicate Apollo
Ci: Vlad Heretic Russo
Civilian name
Vladimir Russo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?
Yes, I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
Holding:
Director of Medicine
Nu7 Pvt
Senior Agent [External Affairs]
Agent [Internal Affairs]

Held:
A1 2x CPL+Lcpl
GSD Captain
IA Ambassador
O1 2x SGT+Cpl
Nu7 CSG
Consultant
Overseer Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
You can find my my warnings on my moderator application. Otherwise I shouldnt have any new warns that are not listed on the application.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Well, I believe there are several factors that make me a suitable candidate for ECA. Firstly, I consider my documentation skills to be good, I am confident in my ability to create decent documents if asked to do so. Secondly, while I noticed recent unprofessionalism from me, I generally maintain a high level of professionalism when necessary. Thirdly, I am quite active on the server, so I believe I could maintain a similar level of activity as an assistant. Additionally, I have prior experience as an O1, which has provided me with knowledge about the duties of ECA. Also, the fact i was OSA has equipped me with knowledge of document creation and the duties of an assistant. Lastly, I can be trusted, the fact i was here since 2021, makes me believe I am trust worthy, to add to this. my senior position confirms this.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

⟨·⟩ Enforce the Legal Codex
⟨·⟩ Do orders given by ECM Members
⟨·⟩ Represent the ECM when busy
⟨·⟩ Authorization of AA during a massive breach
⟨·⟩ Write documents
⟨·⟩ Collect samples
⟨·⟩ Be active
⟨·⟩ Watch/Investigate specific personnel if told to.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

BOOTING_UP_SYSTEM.
BOOTING_UP_SYSTEM..
BOOTING_UP_SYSTEM...

SYSTEM_BOOTED_UP!

WELCOME UNKNOWN! PLEASE INSERT YOUR IDENTIFICATION CARD TO PROCEED!

<CL5 CARD DETECTED>
SCANNING BIOMETRICS.

SCANNING BIOMETRICS..
SCANNING BIOMETRICS...
SCANNING COMPLETE!

WELCOME ETHICS COMMITTEE MEMBER! HOW MAY I ASSIST YOU?

Ethics Committee Member: Please give me file of DoM Teegun Apollo.

Understood! Loading File.

<LOADING>

<LOADING>

<LOADING>

<LOADING COMPLETED>

Teegun Apollos File

Last edited:

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
? Endorsement for Ethics Committee Assistant Application ?

I am pleased to provide a wholehearted endorsement for Harlow's application for the Ethics Committee Assistant position on the CG SCP server. Harlow's application resonates with a blend of skills, experience, and commitment that align perfectly with the responsibilities of an ECA.

Documentation Prowess: Harlow's confidence in their documentation skills stands out, a crucial aspect for an Ethics Committee Assistant. The ability to create comprehensive documents ensures effective communication within the committee.

Professionalism: While acknowledging recent lapses, Harlow maintains a commendable level of professionalism when required. Recognizing and learning from past experiences is a valuable trait that contributes to personal growth.

Active Participation: Harlow's consistently high level of server activity demonstrates their dedication to the role. This level of commitment is vital for an Ethics Committee Assistant, ensuring timely responses to various situations.

Experience as O1 and OSA: The prior experience as O1 and Overseer Assistant has equipped Harlow with invaluable knowledge of the duties relevant to an Ethics Committee Assistant. This familiarity will undoubtedly contribute to a smooth transition into the role.

Trustworthiness and Senior Position: Being a part of the community since 2021 and holding senior positions underscores Harlow's trustworthiness. The extended tenure and senior roles reflect a commitment to the community's well-being.

In conclusion, Harlow's application is compelling and well-rounded. Their attributes make them an excellent fit for the Ethics Committee Assistant position. I am confident that Harlow's dedication, experience, and skills will greatly contribute to the success and efficiency of the Ethics Committee.

Best of luck to Harlow in their application process! ??

Status
Not open for further replies.