Terminator's way out

Terminator

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
5th August 2018 I started as Mod on CC, today on the 23rd August 2021 I leave staff. 3 years and 18 days as staff has been a pretty decent journey and I have enjoyed my time here. Staff has been fun but all good things come to an end so here I am. Thanks to everyone who made my time here pleasant and enjoyable. But for the last time...

Very best of luck,
Terminator

Spuds

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Ireland
Ah, the fat guy... Thanks for all the good times Mr Terminator and thanks for letting me back on to the staff team, You have been a great friend and mentor to us all. Best of luck with whatever u do next <3

• Angry
Reactions: Nusk and Terminator

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Holy fucking shit dude I remember being an SA with you 2 years ago. Literally one of the saddest leaving posts of all time. Make sure to come on TS from time to time to bully me for living in Knightsbridge.

Kendal

Apr 4, 2021
5th August 2018 I started as Mod on CC, today on the 23rd August 2021 I leave staff. 3 years and 18 days as staff has been a pretty decent journey and I have enjoyed my time here. Staff has been fun but all good things come to an end so here I am. Thanks to everyone who made my time here pleasant and enjoyable. But for the last time...

Very best of luck,
Terminator
Nooooo :( terminator the oldest cc staff member I thought you would never leave. It was fun playing with you on cc when staff or not you were always there when needed but eventually I guess everyone will have to leave one day I’ll definitely stay in contact with you for however long it lasts , I’ll miss you as staff anyways I’ll see you at Hyde park on Saturday for some bowling so for the moment hf and see ya soon :).

Reactions: Terminator

Epicstorm

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
UK
Thank you for everything terminator. You have been there throughout both times I have been staff. You were a great help and I hope to see you again soon.

Thanks,
Epicstorm.

Temmp

Dec 25, 2020
temmp
Best of luck in the future and thank you for all your help you've dedicated towards the server. Hopefully we can still see you around sometime soon weather its on teamspeak or in game.

Krage

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Never thought I’d see this day.

o7

good luck man, was a pleasure serving with you from moderators together, to super admins together, been a wild ride!

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
It's really sad to see you go I will always miss you when I come on CC every once in a while

Regards Warrior

Ps sorry for changing my name

fiski69

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Holy fucking shit dude I remember being an SA with you 2 years ago. Literally one of the saddest leaving posts of all time. Make sure to come on TS from time to time to bully me for living in Knightsbridge.
touch grass

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
This is one of the saddest ones to leave, remember watching you as a player back in 2018 and then a staff member growing through the ranks to Server Admin and working alongside me and the other senior staff before my departure in 2019 and then you still being here when I returned! There will be very few people who will ever be able to put in the time and effort that you have over such a long time. You’ll be sorely missed by players and staff alike.

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
This is one of the saddest ones to leave, remember watching you as a player back in 2018 and then a staff member growing through the ranks to Server Admin and working alongside me and the other senior staff before my departure in 2019 and then you still being here when I returned! There will be very few people who will ever be able to put in the time and effort that you have over such a long time. You’ll be sorely missed by players and staff alike.
Welsh

• Haha
Reactions: Fatal_Titan