What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I have been working for GENSEC for a while now and have climbed up the ranks to sergeant as well as enjoying it every bit of the way and want to take it to the next level and go for captain. I have always cherished being in GENSEC together with the people and the fun times it is all in all really fun to be apart of the security team and I believe I am ready for captain. I know my playtime may not be ideal but I know my stuff and hope you will allow me to do my best and be a outstanding team leader.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I am a model candidate for the security captain because I know how GENSEC works, I inspire to be a great leader and a even better friend, I am good with difficult situations and always try to make the best of things. I am the quintessential example of a captain with my good social skills and even better understanding of the site I can guarantee you wont have to worry about GENSEC when I am captain and will be pleased to know that it is doing just fine. I also am really good with helping people out if they ever need it and I do a good job with new people and showing them the ropes. I also possess self-awareness, garner credibility, focus on relationship-building, exhibit humility, empower others and stay enthusiastic. I am also always in a good mood and wont let emotions bother me when I'm on the job. I stay active on the site for around 5-6-7 hours a day and don't plan on taking a vacation anytime soon. I just want to make GENSEC a fun place for people to work but also not forgetting to keep things in order I will be very attemptive and make sure that I am always on my best behavior. : )

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The duty of the captain is to uphold the order and maintain control of GENSEC while also advising and offering guidance to all that work below him in GENSEC. The Captain is the lead example for GENSEC, he should be patrolling GENSEC and making sure people are doing there jobs well and making sure to keep things calm and orderly.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Terry II was born with a smile and loves to show it to everyone he meets he grew up in a VERY rich family, they lived in a cabin in the woods for many years enjoying it to the fullest, Terry II would always be really nice to everyone and would help out whenever needed he would always go out of his way to make sure the people around him were happy but Terry I is not like his brother so much, he was more of maintaining order and keeping things to the book not much into fun as Terry II, But as the years passed they grew older and with time comes opportunities and there father had many to give them he was a man with connections and got both Terry I and Terry II a job by the SCP Foundation. They were both skeptical at first of this hidden away from the world organization but soon fell in love with the work they started doing and have worked at the SCP Foundation ever sense both earning respect and getting experience they have grown to like the place and hope that they can live up to there fathers expectations.

P.S Hi I'm Terry have a good day : )

Last edited:

Valencent

Nov 30, 2022
- Support

While I have seen you on alot, some of the interactions I've seen while he was on GENSEC is less then appealing sometimes. I was even under the impression that you didn't have a microphone unless that's your character as Terry II.

Lore is also a little lackluster, but the other things is a good length and has some good content within.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Please put uk or USA in the title

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Onion" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Onion" and Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Status
Not open for further replies.