Thank you, everyone

Squid

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
On December 17th 2020 I joined the CG community because of @Risky when I asked him what server he was playing on because I had an urge to Mass RDM. He said he was playing on "a bri'ish mrp server" and I knew I just haaaad to troll on it. Well, 4 months later and I was the COL of ABT. I still remember playing SCP with all the MRP nerds and celebrating my literal fucking birthday with all u MRP virgins lmao. Needless to say though, I am very thankful to have been a part of this community and I would like to thank server leadership for the numerous opportunities you have given me to improve my leadership skills, documentation skills, etc. I know I did fuck up with CI-C LTCOM but I did have to resign due to me still being a kid and having school. Unfortunately the time zones just don't work for me as I am American ?. All in all though, today is my birthday and I am now 16! I would just like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for making last year extremely fun for me and I don't regret even one bit, joining this community.

Yeah, that's pretty much it :) ty <3

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
Calling us virgins when he is also playing military role play smh but happy birthday u darkrp playing american :salute:

• Love
Reactions: Squid

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Happy birthday, @Squid, It's sad to see you go even tho I haven't known you for too long.
saluting-smiley-ANCFHC.jpg

• Love

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Was a blast demoting you from KGB cause you gave me the reason "I don't care". you were always fun to play with on MRP and SCP. Don't know why I'm typing this like ill never see you again even tho we will be talking in like a few hours.

• Wow

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
On December 17th 2020 I joined the CG community because of @Risky when I asked him what server he was playing on because I had an urge to Mass RDM. He said he was playing on "a bri'ish mrp server" and I knew I just haaaad to troll on it. Well, 4 months later and I was the COL of ABT. I still remember playing SCP with all the MRP nerds and celebrating my literal fucking birthday with all u MRP virgins lmao. Needless to say though, I am very thankful to have been a part of this community and I would like to thank server leadership for the numerous opportunities you have given me to improve my leadership skills, documentation skills, etc. I know I did fuck up with CI-C LTCOM but I did have to resign due to me still being a kid and having school. Unfortunately the time zones just don't work for me as I am American ?. All in all though, today is my birthday and I am now 16! I would just like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for making last year extremely fun for me and I don't regret even one bit, joining this community.

Yeah, that's pretty much it :) ty <3
squirt soup happy bday

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
Happy birthday Squid you were one of the best players on MRP :salute: was a pleasure having you in this community I wish you the best

• Love

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Where is my @? @Squid

Also big L

Also ABT LTCOL Squid and AG LTCOL Bubba in the Ciac was peak ABT moment. MF 14 kill feed first bombing run ever ?

• Wow

Kali

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
yo where's my @ @Squid
you were a real sound lad man, ill miss your abt antics and happy birthday

• Love