Thank you, everyone

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
On December 17th 2020 I joined the CG community because of @Risky when I asked him what server he was playing on because I had an urge to Mass RDM. He said he was playing on "a bri'ish mrp server" and I knew I just haaaad to troll on it. Well, 4 months later and I was the COL of ABT. I still remember playing SCP with all the MRP nerds and celebrating my literal fucking birthday with all u MRP virgins lmao. Needless to say though, I am very thankful to have been a part of this community and I would like to thank server leadership for the numerous opportunities you have given me to improve my leadership skills, documentation skills, etc. I know I did fuck up with CI-C LTCOM but I did have to resign due to me still being a kid and having school. Unfortunately the time zones just don't work for me as I am American ?. All in all though, today is my birthday and I am now 16! I would just like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for making last year extremely fun for me and I don't regret even one bit, joining this community.

Yeah, that's pretty much it :) ty <3
i didn't know you for long squid but thank you, because you were the one who recruited me to ci, hope the wings were good (hope you actually understand what i mean by that)

• Love
Reactions: Squid