That’s all for me lads

Aug 28, 2021
I’ve had a fun time in the server, I met many good people over my year playing and have enjoyed it massively. Thanks for everything and helping me through tough times

I’m not going to make this a long cringe fest but I just want to say thanks to some of the people who helped me on the server.

@Rex @Umbra @harvey @Christian MacTavish @Augustin and @Kamil :

The legendary CO team from when I joined JAF, from teaching me how to pilot and the ropes of the server to having a laugh and me finally reaching CO after an ungodly amount of time I just want to say thanks for the laughs and a good time.

@Jack G - I just want to say thank you for everything that you have done to me, from teaching me on how to just be a better person to how to pilot better thank you for all the opportunities and chances you gave me in my time in the USSR/NWO

@Connor | FUDGESICLE - My right hand man, you have done so much for me. From being one of my closest friends to sticking up and arguing my corner when no-one else wanted to you helped me through tough times and allowed me to speak to someone whenever I wanted to. Thank you so much for always being there for me when I needed you and being a great mate to have. Every since me and you were in JAF I can say with confidence that you have been an amazing friend

@Tom - One of my best piloting partners, one of the people that I taught how to pilot that once again became a higher rank than me (?) thank you for everything and constantly flying with me and being there. You constantly gave me a person to speak to and were one of the reasons why I didn’t leave sooner.

@Darkos - one of my good friends, whilst me and you were in ABT no-one could stop us. Thank you so much for the good memories and promoting me to MAJ even though I joined a month before you ??. You were one of my good mates and you will continue to be one.
@Brian Bell
5B91B30D-6C42-4492-886C-6AC8B0612D9B.jpeg

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Cya harry mate it was good playing with you for the year and a few months :salute: