That's all folks o7

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
As of today I have fully resigned from my Admin position on SCPRP.
This comes down to many reasons but the main one is that I'm travelling to Canada for the school year and I probably wont have a proper PC to be playing on the server.
I'd go through like 50 people thanking them so I'll only go through the people that made a big impact during my time as staff on the server.

@Bubba - Massive carry for the US server. A big reason why I even got my HMOD and administrative positions.

@Flames - Another massive carry for the US.

@Jons - Forgetting to remove my team tags on the forums which in turn caused me to be the "locker/mover" guy in SCP since I joined Platform. I still don't understand what the fuck you are saying most of the time.

@Marco - Promoting me to Admin because he had no one else to choose :troll:

@Coolfrae - Same with the Marco reason except I also played SkyBlock and we scammed @Ethan Mendaz, @Jason M and @Tom Higgs out of their crab hats for money.

@Jester - Massive retard. One of the most sanest and chillest staff members. Fun chats with this guy

@Daanvy - Same as above except your a roblox hacker wtf. u also code but ur a bit shit

@Ferrit - have you read article 16 section 22 of the staff handbook yet?

@Kw1ll - shagster

My favourites
- My announcement of resignation at the staff meeting.
- Most intellectual TeamSpeak conversation
- A new hotel manager meets Marco.
- Daanvy shits on his finger
- Jebaited

If I didn't mention you I probably forgor. But do keep in mind that I'm grateful for everyone that was apart of the staff team.

• Love
Reactions: Jons

Deleted member 55

Was fun having you around mate, best of luck with whatever you move on to.