Denied the ability to mix stuff to make great stuff

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustavo Gus

Aug 3, 2022

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

hey everyone i have a great idea

don't you feel bad sometimes when you're scavenging for hours and then you find some empty pills you feel happy but the level of the empty pills is bad so what if if you have another bad empty pill you can cook them together to make one good empty pill and that's not gonna be just with the empty pills with everything that you can cook. food/ potassium cyanide / bleach like literally anything you have you can mix with another thing from the same type to make a good one like let's say i have a chocolate bar it's a level two it's bad if i mix it with another level 2 chocolate bar let's say i get level 4 average chocolate bar and also i can do the same to the average chocolate bar to make a great chocolate bar and also that doesn't mean that you have to mix two of the same level or maybe the same greatness all look what you have to mix is two of the same thing two chocolate bars two empty pills with the certain recipe and you can do that until you have the greatest chocolate bar ever or the greatest cyanide pill ever

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

if you have a bad cyanide pill that doesn't insta kill you can make it great and also if you have anything that's bad or useless now you can make it useful

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

it might be a little OP because let's say you start mixing cyanide pills until you have the perfect one which is 30lvl damage 300 -

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

it would help with trading and scavenging and cooking it would add a lot to role play people would be so happy and starting to use their old things that was useless

110d745b7d57a05930425d7adf679bf9.png

Mt Dog Gustavo Gus​

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
-support

unneeded change and how do you get bad empty pills lmao??

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Gustavo Gus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The current system in place is one that was intended and the one in this suggestion would lead to a major imbalance, for example the bleach item is only valued when it goes above 100 damage by implementing this system it would become much more common, leading to a lot more death to avoid RP.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.