The Banker & Jules Foundation

As stated in the DEA announcement, I am in the process of establishing a charitable foundation.

This foundation is open to everyone, regardless of your background, previous bans or strikes, or rank within any faction—be it Foundation, GOC, CI, or otherwise.

If you can offer a compelling and engaging RP, and you need chemicals, money, or even VP, I'm here to support you. As long as your intentions are genuine and your goal is to benefit the entire player base or the faction you deeply care about, I will provide the resources you need.

Your commitment to putting effort into and honoring the B&J Foundation will be met with the necessary support to enhance your RP and contribute positively to the community.

This opportunity is available for SCP-RP only.

• Haha
Reactions: Broda
can i have arx etched whisper i need this becasue it'll make me play better becuase i have a cool skin and therefore ci will have better raids
Betriv we talked about this, etched whisper is 20k VP on the market. You are only benefiting yourself by asking for this.
(Do not reply to this message if you wanna appeal or explain, you can contact me on discord)
Denied.

Dayumian max

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2024
You may not belive me, But i host many many tranings in E-11 with a prize pool. (Enlisted personal can confirm for proof or i can send you proof in dms) These tranings motivate E-11 personal to be better, and benefit the regiment, Basically quality tranings with prize pools. But Unfortunately, i am not made out of money. And im broke. It is really expensive to manage tranings with prizes. I also spend money to make chems for E-11 such as potent. This week i made around 35l of potent for the regiment
I estimate i spent around 100k-150k on regiment. This may not benefit the playbase much, but mostly the regiment.

You may not belive me, But i host many many tranings in E-11 with a prize pool. (Enlisted personal can confirm for proof or i can send you proof in dms) These tranings motivate E-11 personal to be better, and benefit the regiment, Basically quality tranings with prize pools. But Unfortunately, i am not made out of money. And im broke. It is really expensive to manage tranings with prizes. I also spend money to make chems for E-11 such as potent. This week i made around 35l of potent for the regiment
I estimate i spent around 100k-150k on regiment. This may not benefit the playbase much, but mostly the regiment.
If you can show me details on the spending, screenshots of group photos, and such, I will support you with 140k. Separate in two payments. But must be used for the sole purpose of this RP and with records provided for audits.

You may also swap to a total of 800 VP.

Approved

Weebe San

Aug 10, 2024
Hey, I think this is a pretty wholesome for the betterment of the server and judging by your responses to the two above you seem to recognize the need from the want. Is there anyway I can make a small donation of 25k to you in game? I know it's not much and I'd like to at least contribute to such initiatives both through my actions in game and also through alternative methods like this.

Hey, I think this is a pretty wholesome for the betterment of the server and judging by your responses to the two above you seem to recognize the need from the want. Is there anyway I can make a small donation of 25k to you in game? I know it's not much and I'd like to at least contribute to such initiatives both through my actions in game and also through alternative methods like this.
Donations are welcome, but keep that money to yourself. And use it to help those who need help with the improvement of RP. You can check on this post constantly to see if there are future requests.

Last edited:
As a CI DELCOM i do a lot of torture RP on people, and i try to use the chemical system as much as possible during it, as its intended purpose is for RP. During it, I use a lot of anomalous chemicals like 096, Rad fluid, Crystaline blood, etc. Tragically, i've used up too much 323 blood and 457 carbon, and im in need of some more to continue using them as burn chemicals and as a schizo drug. Normally I would just get the samples myself, but CI are being greedy and i cant get my hands on any, and for the life of my i cant find anyone selling it. If i could get 2-3L of both that would be plentiful.

As a CI DELCOM i do a lot of torture RP on people, and i try to use the chemical system as much as possible during it, as its intended purpose is for RP. During it, I use a lot of anomalous chemicals like 096, Rad fluid, Crystaline blood, etc. Tragically, i've used up too much 323 blood and 457 carbon, and im in need of some more to continue using them as burn chemicals and as a schizo drug. Normally I would just get the samples myself, but CI are being greedy and i cant get my hands on any, and for the life of my i cant find anyone selling it. If i could get 2-3L of both that would be plentiful.
Unfortunately, I do not have carbon, so you might need to give me some time, but for 323, I can provide you 5L.
Remember to Show pictures of the torture RP you did with the chems in my DMs.
Approved

Reactions: Niox