Not open for further replies.

TheBootyWarrior

Apr 29, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): US
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): BubbaTD90
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 2d 12h 18m
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT -6 (Centeal)
NATO name (regiment and rank): The Reverand (No regiment, PVT)
NWO name (regiment and rank): The Doctor (SC LGen)
Civilian name: Robert
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:129205472
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not on MRP, I think I had 2 warns on SCP US back in maybe May-June of last year but I can’t remember what they were for.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do not.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I played SCP US from early March of last year until October of last year and then I am a part of the helper team for the MRP US server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I don’t have a set time I can provide for you on that. Some days it’s 0 hours, some days it can be 8 hours, it really just depends on what is going on.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I feel that I could help with the server and help it to grow more than it has so far.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I honestly don’t know considering I have never been staff before but I would love to learn and grow in this position if I am deemed worthy.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support leaning to Neutral

-Decent Activity
-Decent Interactions

-Application is a bit bland

TheBootyWarrior

Apr 29, 2022
+Support leaning to Neutral

-Decent Activity
-Decent Interactions

-Application is a bit bland
To be fair I am not known to be flashy or out there, I am more known to be direct and straight forward as my application represents. Thank you for your input though, I appreciate it.

Osoi

Jan 21, 2023
Neutral

Hey there, I've never actually met you or anything as why i am giving you a neutral

-Really basic application not the best

TheBootyWarrior

Apr 29, 2022
Neutral

Hey there, I've never actually met you or anything as why i am giving you a neutral

-Really basic application not the best
Thank you for the response. Please see my above reply explaining that I am straight forward and not really into making things fancy. Just how I am. If I get accepted I do not want it to be because my application is pretty, I would like it to be on my merit.

Osoi

Jan 21, 2023
Thank you for the response. Please see my above reply explaining that I am straight forward and not really into making things fancy. Just how I am. If I get accepted I do not want it to be because my application is pretty, I would like it to be on my merit.
I did read that but its not got much into the actual application responses, its not the formating and all that

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
+ Support

Hello Doctor, I will be going with a +Support today as I believe you understand the rules and you have been active IG/TS. On the other hand though, You tend to get a bit angry over things as the time I've known you I've seen this a bit. If you can work on that then you will be a great addition to the staff team.

Also, Please don't respond to each Verdict. It keeps it clean :)
If you want just respond to 4+ in on go instead of each one. Please and thank you.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi @TheBootyWarrior ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application has been denied due to the lack of effort that has been put into it. However I will set the re-application time to 1 week as this can be easily amended.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.