The End???

It has gone down to me taking a break off of CG, but I will most likely pull a Valk and come back.
I wont yabble about here, il just give some special moments

@Michiel-MV - Father, It has gone down to this, where I leave You be, the same way I left you when I went to SCP-RP :D, I will be back with the Baby TAM soon

@Elpatroon - Came here from another community, met with me a bit after, managed to get funny JAF Captain, very proud of you elpa. Dont go Sheriff again please

@Marko - I miss you man, one of the most friendly and welcoming guys when I first joined ABT :D Hope you are doing well with whatever the hell you are doing.

@Sins - You are just sins, I still remember arresting you :D

@Kenan - Ah, another one of the UHC i arrested in my time

@DR.Met'yu - I am fairly sure I have arrested you multiple times, but man, You helped FSB when U transferred as a MAJ for the first time, I even managed to teach You a bit.

@Kw1ll - I think one of the first people I met when I became Staff on SCP, very welcoming, very, very welcoming

@Simon "Kitton" A. - Big sussy

@Dmitri - Milkman Dmitri Yazov, I dont You have had your table fully clean of milk yet

@Rainbow Dash - Oh you funny man, I miss bullying kids with you

@Kuo - Funny kid bully

@Skeebiesquid - One of the most humble UHC i have ever seen, really funny SHA man

@Hamood - I think it was you who said "You came from a police regiment, You are supposed to be racist", ah good SHA days, the first day I join sha and see that, luv it

I wont ping anymore people, so if u feel left out let mek now and il add on this large list :D

Incompetent Baby TAM driver, going to get goodbye
Have a nice one everyone, il see you in a month or so, not sure

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Ok dont join aor and repeat arrest me thx

Cya tho i still dont know if you are from latvia or estonia