The Grass Is Definitely Greener

Leaf Ericson

Aug 17, 2022
The time has finally come, im done, ive invested more time into this community then i care to admit some good some bad but now, im free, no more drama, no more getting yelled at, no civil gamers, no more garrys mod.

To all the people who helped along the way i truly love you all and everything you've done for me,

@Thorn @Robert "Tomato" Peterson @Hotson @Rowling
To my loyal protégés, thank you for allowing me to introduce you to different parts of the server i appreciate
each and every one of you and hope you succeed in what you do.

@Jewel
Thank you for being the first person to teach me how to play the server, to the best DOR thank you,

@Sir Barry
*Does the special handshake

@DaltonBruno
Thanks for being my absolute bestie! Remember to slay day to day! *Muah

@Jules
No matter what the others said i always trusted you, May you find the peace of mind you deserve.

@Nomad_600
The leader of our GLORIOUS gm team, no matter what happened you always stayed strong, may the stress of life no longer press against you.

@Pyro
FUCK YOU!

@Chan
To the best aussie out there, thank you.

@Issun Kybersis
I no longer blame you for leaving,

@DropKuma
May the angel shine upon you, for as long as the souls flow his light protects.

@MrSiens @Houston Benton
You are the pinnacle of pac and an inspiration to all aspiring gms, keep up the good work, and may Mekhane be with you, or whats left of Mekhane at least.

@Khadium
To the new longest lasting GM, you were my favorite goofball, Waffle House Forever!

@Slab
You made leaps and bounds during your time as a sgm you've crafted beloved events and helped with args you truly are the best US gamemaster.

@Foodeater
Best Dev 2023

@Crow Kalashnikov
Worst Ethics member EVER.

@Cheese Cooper
The real pacs were the freinds we made along the way

@Liberator
The tracer model is in your dms

@Everyone else
I love you all and wish you the best!

I regret nothing ive done,
Goodbye.

Last edited:

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
You are and will always remain the best and my favorite GM ever, your decication to helping others has shown, you were loved by all of us in the GM team and no matter what nobody can deny that you always had your hand out to help or give your criticism to us when we needed it most.

+ Support
+ Active
+ I love you

PS. Stay in contact with me, we shall play many games together! (I will not stop telling you the drama. ?

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
It was nice to have you around, one of my top 5 Americans.

blixer

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
Have fun with whatever you decide to do! You will always be missed and remembered as one of the most hardworking SGM's that has ever played on this server! We will miss you! O7

Reactions: Leaf Ericson