the latte has returned

Mase

Jul 31, 2023
Gamers IM BACK
Im going to be more active on the UK server. The reason I have chosen the uk server because everyone knows me there and I want to be treated with respect.
But I will join us from time to time. But anyway Im back civil gamers

Civil Gamers: Mase Latte​

Basharhalo

Apr 1, 2023
Hawally, Kuwait
Gamers IM BACK
Im going to be more active on the UK server. The reason I have chosen the uk server because everyone knows me there and I want to be treated with respect.
But I will join us from time to time. But anyway Im back civil gamers

Civil Gamers: Mase Latte​

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Welcome back mate, hope you have a wonderfull time, keep up the good vibe

cityismy

May 10, 2023
I expect to see a new ECA application from you lad, I bet you'll get it fr

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
I am very happy that you have given me a + Support On My Latest Application. With that, I belive I will make it in that position. I remember when you kinda of kidnapped me but not in a bad way. He wanted to talk about me about my ECA application and my dedication to it. I also would like to thank you for the advise on my Third ECA Attempt It is helped me a lot and I belive that when I get a JR CL4 and it's been a month I belive I will make it into ECA. I really hope you stay as the Ethics Committee Chairman For a While Dalton Thats Why I Give You A Major Thumbs Up And A Follow

Mase

Jul 31, 2023
I am very happy that you have given me a + Support On My Latest Application. With that, I belive I will make it in that position. I remember when you kinda of kidnapped me but not in a bad way. He wanted to talk about me about my ECA application and my dedication to it. I also would like to thank you for the advise on my Third ECA Attempt It is helped me a lot and I belive that when I get a JR CL4 and it's been a month I belive I will make it into ECA. I really hope you stay as the Ethics Committee Chairman For a While Dalton Thats Why I Give You A Major Thumbs Up And A Follow
no just no