Denied The "Medical Gun"

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mecha

Oct 25, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It will merely add a syringe gun, that propels a syringe towards a person shot at, Like a gun, but will slowly heal them at the rate of immortal flesh, but will not be permanant, The healing will last 20~ seconds, And it will have a singular ammo slot, Basically a ranged version of the chemical injection gun but it can only heal people, Only Medics will be able to buy this for 1.5K, If shot at a downed person they will be revived with no healing addition.
One Syringe should heal 20 (or more) HP.
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I dont think anything like this has been suggested before, And i just think this will be helpful, CI could also get this and GOC, It could be a really useful and/or cool addition incase you have view of an ally that's downed, you could shoot him with it and he would get put back up.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
I think this would have a lot of positive feedback as it's KIND of balanced, but the admins and etc can balance this to their wishes as they're the ones adding it.
People such as the Chaos Insurgency could bring these along with raids to pick their allies up if they're about to be kidnapped, or heal them when they're about to die from a safe distance, Plus combat healing could make combat a little more fun since it isnt over in just an instant due to how powerful guns are.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
There could be a lot of complaints about it since it could be a bit too OP, But this could also help in tests when the D-Class is downed or being attacked, the medic could just shoot the dclass with the needle and the D-Class would be back up or ready to keep being tested on.
I can see why people could be mad with this, Since if someone's about to be kidnapped a medic could just shoot them with a syringe and they're back up and fighting, The person who dies from this may be surprised as to how they got back up and not like the suggestion as it may be unbalanced.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I feel like a lot of people will like this suggestion as a whole, but thats just me, And its not just the foundation that will have it, CI and GOC medics can buy it too, So that does balance it a bit, and it heals a max of 20 HP (admins might change this) So it isnt THAT overpowered, plus they will all have it.
I dont think this will be accepted due to the nature of the thing, but if it is i'd be real happy about it.

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
Could be fun plus medics don’t get enough would be cool to have a pain variant so Kayla doesn’t get kidnapped!

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
I'm sorry, This wasn't inspired from TF2 though.
That’s not the problem really but it still a really silly concept and I don’t really think it would be worth the time for the devs to make.

Reactions: mecha

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
+/-support

Cool idea. But needs balancing. Tbh I think just a overall syringe gun (like something from fallout) where you can load any chemicals you make into it could be cool, but even the balance of that would be questionable. Because nothing more fun than the unkillable CI Jugg getting nailed by all the medics to heal them, which would be a problem with even this idea.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Suggestion is Funny

Your suggestion has found to be hilarious by the Council of Funny. I have too little experience in a combative role (...at least, against things that aren't SCPs) to give an informed enough opinion on this. I mean this is literally the crusader's crossbow you're suggesting, I was an engi main in tf2 anyway, but... Eh? Eh. Fuck it, why not. +Major Support for funny

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+support

everyone saying that it isnt realistic, but you are playing a game where there are anomalous monsters with various different abilities like being able to lock you inside his pocket dimension or another who can bend reality to its will. I do not believe this is too far fetched lol

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+support

everyone saying that it isnt realistic, but you are playing a game where there are anomalous monsters with various different abilities like being able to lock you inside his pocket dimension or another who can bend reality to its will. I do not believe this is too far fetched lol
Real

James "Wontolla" Mellow

Jun 9, 2022
+Support
200px-Medic_-_Medieval_Medic_Set.png

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @mecha ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This is being denied due to it being something that we deemed it not needed and there really wouldn't be something that would be easily balanced.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Sad
Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.