The Ogre Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
Your in-game name: "The Ogre
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:658674956
Your steam community link: Date of ban: May 6th 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Naming Con, Stacked Warns
Who banned you: Sunari
Ban length?: 3 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again:
At this point I will genuiely just change my name to "Ogre" instead of The Ogre as I do not want to be banned / warned again after this and if it is that much of a problem in which I can not play I am fine to changing it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Sadly Yes
Why should you be unbanned:
I will change my name to a name that I will be allowed to use instead of "The Ogre"
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I wont break any other rules on the server because I will HIGHLY MONITOR my gameplay and keep my name changed.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I really like playing this server and it gives me something to do and connect with others when I can play video games on the weekends. I really can not most days so especially getting banned on the weekend sucks and I just want to play so I can have fun with others.

Sunari "Nasus" Taiyo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jun 19, 2022
Hello "Orge"!

As you may know, I was with Fanboy when he warned you for naming con on multiple accounts(I was in TS with him). A few moments pass by and I saw you with "The" next to your name again. At that point, you were warned too many times to count to give another chance so I gave you the stack warning ban for 3 days. You are completely fine with having just "Orge" as your codename, but the moment you added "The" it becomes a violation of a server rule.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
Hello "Orge"!

As you may know, I was with Fanboy when he warned you for naming con on multiple accounts(I was in TS with him). A few moments pass by and I saw you with "The" next to your name again. At that point, you were warned too many times to count to give another chance so I gave you the stack warning ban for 3 days. You are completely fine with having just "Orge" as your codename, but the moment you added "The" it becomes a violation of a server rule.
Honestly it was not moments it was more in the terms of hours. When you pulled me into the sit I said I was just going to change it as I did not want a warn which was all I thought I would of been getting at the time. I tried speaking with you in which you said nothing and gave me a ban. If you just tried to speak with me instead of staying silent I am sure something could of been figured out instead of going to the worst outcome.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Appeal Denied

Hi @The Ogre

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

As you were asked to on multiple occasions to change your name, to then change it back to what it was that got you warned previously it's clear you know exactly what you'd done, there for I will be denying your appeal, however I will speak to Sunari about how to handle sits in the future.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.