The removal of 073 or known as kain attempt #2

Jun 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Remove or replace scp 073

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Yes, nothing is different about this :/

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Can be replace with a better scp
-Make RP more realistic
-No more mingy player hoping on 073 that will attempt to make players shoot them
-Not getting cuck in middle of combat because 073 got in your line of fire and killed you in the process.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I see no negativity in this suggestion

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
073 is by far the most useless scp class that people use to troll on and does not help rp one bit. The fact that its still here makes no sense as 076 and 073 would never be in the same site as in lore 076 would kill himself in attempt to kill 073 fully knowing that he would die in the process because he wants to make 073 suffer or become even more enrage and kill other people to make 073 suffer. Now some people may be ask "why not make it a whitelist" its simple, No one will bother making it an application as no one fucking plays on the scp because its not a combat scp even the helper barley has anyone on the job because IT FUCKING WHITELISTED also its boring because there is 2 million rules on it. To wrap this bull shit 073 at the end of the day is more or less a burden to rp then promoting and It would be more beneficial to either remove or replace with another scp that would bring more rp to the server like 131 or scp 529.

Please just +support and get rid of this shitty scp I know everyone wants this scp removed because i literally ask yall type 1 if you want scp 073 remove and i see over 30 message saying 1.

Reactions: Langstädtler