They got my ass

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
So, i was planning on leaving CG when summer started but seems like it was earlier than expected.

Anyways, i had a ton of fun here at the server messing around with y'all, i joined around january 2022 to this community, and it has passed already 2 years huh, time goes fast right, I don't have much to say really but yea, some mentions to @Ace 63 @Dennid™ @Dennid @Biscuits @'Kaz' @Johnson J. Marauder @Rackarain and you my pookie bear @Jambon043 and fuck you @Jimmy Swan and I don't know who the fuck you are but you get pinged as well @Emilia Foddg

Here's the video of me getting perma'd if anyone wants to watch it
The video of me getting perma'd
Anyways bye. Might come back in 2024
gmod-trollface-trollface-ezgif.com-resize.gif
Edit: forgot to mention @Michael Walker
Edit 2: Seems like i spoiled some of y'all with the Gojo pic lmao, sorry mb, but it was perfect for this situations, sorry @ToasterStrudels
crispy_fries.jpg
See y'all next time
Edit 3 for fuck sake: I meant 2025, not 2024, time goes way too quick, my brain ain't working well.
Screenshot 2022-10-29 19.11.00.png

Last edited:

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
using gojo for this is not acceptable

Reactions: Prplex

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
bro can we not spoil shit? people were doing it the other night in OOC now on the forums like cmon man

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Imagine finding out this way:skull:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
So, i was planning on leaving CG when summer started but seems like it was earlier than expected.

Anyways, i had a ton of fun here at the server messing around with y'all, i joined around january 2022 to this community, and it has passed already 2 years huh, time goes fast right, I don't have much to say really but yea, some mentions to @Ace 63 @Dennid™ @Dennid @Biscuits @'Kaz' @Johnson J. Marauder @Rackarain and you my pookie bear @Jambon043 and fuck you @Jimmy Swan and I don't know who the fuck you are but you get pinged as well @Emilia Foddg

Here's the video of me getting perma'd if anyone wants to watch it
The video of me getting perma'd
Anyways bye. Might come back in 2024
View attachment 14497
Edit: forgot to mention @Michael Walker
Edit 2: Seems like i spoiled some of y'all with the Gojo pic lmao, sorry mb, but it was perfect for this situations, sorry @ToasterStrudels
View attachment 14498
See y'all next time
Edit 3 for fuck sake: I meant 2025, not 2024, time goes way too quick, my brain ain't working well.
View attachment 14503
DOUBLE DENNID MENTIONED!!!! ?? @Dennid

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ngl kinda cringe to give a man hope sayin they will be unbanned in 1 week just to then go "nvm here goes a perma" but o7 brother ig

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
You’re a funny man and someone cadets should not look up to at all. I will miss ya and my DMs are always open. o7