This is Goodbye!

[ G O L D I E ]

Feb 9, 2022
Hey everyone,

It's with a heavy heart that I wave the community a sad goodbye; I have resigned from staff this morning with immediate effect after realising that I am spending way too much of my day reprimanding virtual characters on Garry's mod than actually working from home - so it's probably a good idea if I actually do some work ;) - on a serious note, I am spending too much of my day playing GMOD and having the staff dangling over my head was giving me a reason to remain in the community. Now I have resigned from staff, I have nothing to make me feel responsible.

Following this I will also be leaving the server and the community for the foreseeable future - when I say foreseeable I mean it'll probably be unlikely that we cross paths again!

For all those that have made the last couple of months a riot - thank you. It's been a great last few months and i'll sincerely appreciate the love and support that i've received from all of this fantastic community.

Peace and love,
Goldie
AKA Frankie Dietrich x

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
best of luck with whatever you do next lad! hope to see you back some day

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Frankie you where probably one of the hardest working staff members. You will be missed.

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
Best of luck Frankie I hope you will still have fun, although who's going to lead Nu8 now? :D

Deleted member 1285

Hey everyone,

It's with a heavy heart that I wave the community a sad goodbye; I have resigned from staff this morning with immediate effect after realising that I am spending way too much of my day reprimanding virtual characters on Garry's mod than actually working from home - so it's probably a good idea if I actually do some work ;) - on a serious note, I am spending too much of my day playing GMOD and having the staff dangling over my head was giving me a reason to remain in the community. Now I have resigned from staff, I have nothing to make me feel responsible.

Following this I will also be leaving the server and the community for the foreseeable future - when I say foreseeable I mean it'll probably be unlikely that we cross paths again!

For all those that have made the last couple of months a riot - thank you. It's been a great last few months and i'll sincerely appreciate the love and support that i've received from all of this fantastic community.

Peace and love,
Goldie
AKA Frankie Dietrich x
Cya Frankie

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Hope to see you back soon lad.

P.S I will order a kebab in your name. o7