Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
Name: Thorn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:548298653
Previous Rank (convert if required): GM
Who demoted you?: NL
Date of demotion?: 2/24/24
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
What is the case against you?: was demoted due to a offensive joke in a clip given to NL
Is this true?: ya
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: yep
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: got banned for 16 weeks cause of the clip then got unbanned by NL but still demoted
What is your side of the story?: I made an offensive joke with a friend he clipped it and gave it to NL 3 months later
Why should you return / what will you change?:
I should return because I was a good GM. I was told right before I got banned that day that I was likely going to be promoted to SGM soon. I didn't do anything wrong in terms of GM or as an RP lead. I simply said something stupid with someone I shouldn't have, so I won't change anything that I wasn't doing before, besides maybe how active I am as a GM as I have more time for it now.

Harold Hawks

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support

NL has standards to uphold whether or not they like it so taking action was inevitable on their part, as shitty of a situation as it was, but hopefully now that the dust has settled they can return this to him.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support

Good GM to work with. Very good RP when he was O5-1 and would use props to enhance RP and such. The removal reason was not due to GM abuse so I see NO issue with letting him back in.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
+Support

More GM's is always good and based off what others are saying he seemed like a very good GM. Hopefully I get to see events from you in the future.

Dr. Ternith Plague

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Dec 13, 2023
+Support
There's absolutely no reason for him not to come back to the GM team. I have worked with Thorn in events and just in general before. He's a great roleplayer, event planner, and person in general.

I will admit, the joke was definitely off-key, but it occurred 3 months ago, and he was already unbanned.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
I ain't no yank but I heard you were pretty cool so I think you should get GM back

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
This man is Great at RP, let him re-cook.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Thorn,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

Please reach out to me surrounding the conditions of this denial.

Kind Regards
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.