Thou has returned.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
It has certainly been a long time hasnt it gentleman? If you don't remember me, I am Phoenix. the goofiest Ethics Member, and Omega-1 LT. I've been away for roughly 8-9 Months now, mostly because of the atmosphere and as most of the OG's in the community say "Circle Jerk" thats run deep into the community, but has slowly been healing from it. I decided it would be worth a shot to come back. So here i am once more, I'll be running my character off a continuation of my previous character and the events that unfolded with him priorly.

Reactions: Toni

Michael Walker

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 13, 2022
It has certainly been a long time hasnt it gentleman? If you don't remember me, I am Phoenix. the goofiest Ethics Member, and Omega-1 LT. I've been away for roughly 8-9 Months now, mostly because of the atmosphere and as most of the OG's in the community say "Circle Jerk" thats run deep into the community, but has slowly been healing from it. I decided it would be worth a shot to come back. So here i am once more, I'll be running my character off a continuation of my previous character and the events that unfolded with him priorly.
" The man , the myth , the legend "

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
Who hath awakened the ethics committee's underling during the time of slumber? He will be drinking ale during work again. (JK)
Welcome back