In what country are you located?: Scotland, UK

Time zone: 00:00 GMT

Character name(s): Tim Drake, Tim "Nova" Drake
Civilian name: Timmothy Drake (Unused)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 CSG, MTF O-1 CPL, MTF E-11 SPC (Held)
IA Director, IA Ambassador, SCP-096, The manniquin (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 warns.
1st - RDM [A] - Aug 2022
2nd - FailRP - June or July 2023

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am applying for the role of Site Advisor because i wish to progress higher within the foundation and with the time i have already spent on site, i feel it is time for me to take this huge leap forward in the chain of command. i believe with this position, i am able to make a change to Site 65 for the better and with my past Sr and Jr Cl4 experience only in Internal Affairs, i can provide a different and unique perspective to how Site Administration conducts themselves within the foundation.

I Want to apply for this position as i feel it will greatly help towards my end goal being to help most Departments anyway i am able, be it general feedback, advice for new features & ways to ease the department leaders mind when they get stressed.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I believe i am Suitable for the position of Site Advisor and for Site Administration due to my past experience, leading a department. for the past 5 months, i have been the Director of Internal Affairs and was Previously an Internal Affairs Ambassador for 3 Months. i have the leadership skills and knowledge required for a position which carries a lot of responsibility. Being in Internal Affairs has shown me how to be unphased and professional in all situation which was stress the lesser.

I believe i am also suitable for this position due to the amount of time i have spent on this server as well as though it doesnt look like a lot i have been in several department and still carry the knowledge from each department.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Side Advisors have many duties they must partake in. These are as follows;

Creating RP for everyone either on site or for GOI's
Authorising AA for MTF during a Code 5 ( Only to be used when necessary )
Authorising Departmental Testing / Investigations / Activities
Authorising The Presence of MC&D's enter site to sell weapons
Giving their vote on selective applications which the Site Director is involved in
Providing the selective Department with their Monthly reviews
Issuing Advice to the Department when acceptable
If you are the highest on site, YOU are the leader and must act like a rolemodel for the rest of the foundation
Insuring that communication with department remains on constant high standard

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Tim Lived quite a boring life, for his early years, growing up in Edinburgh, Scotland. For a quiet kid who never really had his appeal in school, his eyes were set on making a change in the world. Tim wanted to make a change but did not know how. For such a quiet kid, he was quite good and literature, physical education, maths and was alright at some sciences, but these did not interest Tim. So instead of parking himself behind a deck for his life, he chose to make a difference. Tim chose to join the British Armed Forces.

Tim spent the next 5 years excelling in all work in the army and went from PVT to SPC all the way to CPL. Tim felt he had made a difference but did not want to stop. While on a mission in the Quebec, Canada, he was tasked to eliminate a group of terrorists dressed in green. The intel they acquired was that they use russian weapons and are constantly attacking a thought to be an old abandoned military base north of their HQ. in between all of this was a small village called Pinewood. The fight was taking place in an area the natives called no mans land., It was brutal. Most of Tim's men were either badly wounded or dead, They clearly had the advantage.

Tim's Commander gave him and his men to retreat with haste, but the militia did not like that. They picked his men off one by one, and before Tim knew it, he was the last one left. Tim quick on the decision, chose to run and hide in that abandoned military base. but once Tim got to the gate, he was shot in the back, and shot again. Tim fell to the ground, grunting in pain, and before the attacker could finish the job, Tim hears the echo and loud bang or a weapon. Next thing, the attacker goes down, and before Tim blacks out, he sees a shadow leaning over him, then everything goes dark.

Tim wakes up in what looks like a hospital clearly having a panic attack. The doctor nearby calms him and explains what happened. Once Tim calms, a group of men dressed in black show up and tell me why Tim is here. he is told that he has been watched over for a long while and is told he has been selected for the Internal Affairs program. Before Tim could get a word in, one of the men cuts him off and stated he has no choice and that he cannot leave. So Tim has no choice but to accept his new position with vigour.

Continued.

Tim was now an IA Ambassador, and with his newly appointed position of the foundation, Tim could now help and train the agents he used to be. A few months go by and when he was awarded, "ambassador of the month", he was thrilled. But Tim soon felt he could more for Internal Affairs. After Tim's fourth month being in Internal Affairs, One of the Directors and decided to resign so he could move up in the foundation.

Tim felt this was his calling. This was Tim's new goal and it was within his reach. Tim knew he had the knowledge to become the Director of Internal Affairs and there was noone that was going to stop him. So, the first chance he got, he immediately Applied for the Promotion. The only thing to do at that point was to wait and see.

Continued.

Tim
has now just been granted the position of Internal Affairs Director. With this, he could now make an impacting change the Internal Affairs and how it operates day to day. Tim spent the next 5 months, reforming Internal Affairs into what it is today, but Tim felt he still wasnt complete. He needed to progress to a point were he could make a change to the whole foundation. The next stop for Tim was Site Advisor and it was within his reach.

End of Lore, For now....

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
Major +support
Tim has been both an excellent IA ambassador and Director and he has the experience and competency to be an excellent Site Advisor. His management and RP skills are excellent and would benefit SA greatly. Is going to be weird not seeing you on IA though. Best of luck tim you deserve this role more than anyone

• Love
Reactions: Tim Drake

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Site Administration .

Hello, @Tim Drake . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.