Tim Drake's Site Director Application SCP-RP UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainfrezzer

Jan 10, 2024
Good Luck Dracula! Otherwise just come back, i'll leave the light in the IA fridge on for you <3

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
In my opinion, I would suggest getting to Site Manager before hopping to Site Director, as it does paint the image of hard work and dedication to be one step closer to that role; though your efforts and skills towards Site Administration, as well as departments you've overseen for certain periods will not be ignored. You are a competent figure for the role of Site Director, however Site Manager would suit you best at the moment.

Nonetheless, I wish you goodluck. Have my +Support.

Kree

May 17, 2023
+Support
+Active
+Reliable SA to go to with any questions
-My only complaint would be that I havent seen too much RP created by you personally

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support

Bro was goated to work with when he was DoIA, always helpful and up for it.

Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
+SUPPORT

He has been in SA long enough and understands the duties well. I believe he would do great things in this position.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Tim Drake

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.