Tim Funny's application for Medical Consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Funny

Jan 30, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:536236497
Discord name:Tim Funny
For how long have you played on CG SCP: dec 20-now (Otherwise around 2 days of playtime)
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Tim "Funniest" Funny
Civilian name:Tom Funny
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:One warning for frp (I didn't know I cant sneak into the foundation as MC&D)
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
-I enjoy playing the medical field and the situation you find your self dealing with, I also like to help new medical players who don't know what standard procedure is in the medical field.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
-I am level headed and don't get angered quickly, I like to teach new players how to play doctor, I play this server a lot to I can train people faster, I have been taking medical classes in school for a bit now and know a bit of actual first aid
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- EST (Electro Shock Therapy) When a person has been infected by something that cant be fixed by normal means like hearing the bell, they need to get EST done by a Doctor or higher, to start EST you must go into the treatment center, a doctor will grab a harpoon and ask the following questions "Have you been revived in this life time?" if they say no you may continue, if they say yes there is nothing you can do to help them, the ask "Do you consent to EST" if they say yes continue, if they say no you cannot help them without consent, then have the person face the wall and throw the harpoon at them, take out your defibrillators and shock their rag doll, it might take quite a lot of shocking but as long as it says the person cant be revived you can continue to shock them, if its a D class you should have a GENSEC nearby to restrain them afterwards.
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
-To make sure to hold up the code of ethics in the medical field by making sure you and the people around you are informed of what and what not to do in situations like EST as you need consent, also to teach trainees how to fix broke bones, ethics and EST.
When you are in RP you are responsible to keep an even head and act as a leader in medical procedures and to help other medical staff

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
my character Tim Funny has been through hell and back as when he was a kid he had 3 siblings... until his house burnt down and him and his siblings were thrown into the system where he got separated from his brothers, after he turned 18 he went to college for 4 years and got a masters in medical then moved to Canada to help more people and learn more about medical procedures where he eventually found a job in the foundation and worked his way up the ranks untill one day as a psychiatrist he was working with a phsy eval where the dclass escaped from his restraints and threw him against the wall where his lung was punctured and was rushed to a room here he got medical treatment but the Dclass was somehow anomalous and weird fluids grew in his body, when it was drained he was left in critical condition and was bed rested for several months where he was left to wait.
Once he was out of bed rest he got straight back to work and climbed to Combat Medic.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, have a good one

crossblinx

Oct 12, 2022
Denied

Thank you for taking you time for applying.
Your application was denied due to all slots being full at the current time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.